Hacking Error 002 with USB loader

redwall64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So basically, I'm trying to run Harvest Moon: Animal Parade on my SD/USB Loader 1.5, and I keep getting the Error #002.. Anyway, I've been searching the net and have already installed the "missing IOS": IOS38-64-v3610.wad, IOS53-64-v4113.wad, and IOS55-64-v4633.wad, but I still get that blue screen. I went searching even more and saw a lot about NeoGamma..

So my main question is: Can NeoGamma be used with USB Loader? :|

haha. I know it's kind of a newbie question, but I just want to be sure before actually doing it. I want to be sure that installing NeoGamma won't affect the USB Loader..

or if possible, maybe you guys can help me with my Error 002 as well?
biggrin.gif
thnx.

demars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that you did not installed cIOS249.
If that is the case, first of all try to search how to install cIOS249 or cIOS222.

redwall64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That's another problem I have. I can't seem to find that "002 fix" option.. I've checked a lot of youtube videos and it seems to be a different kind of USB Loader.. I'm loading my games from my 80 GB HDD, btw, not from discs.. I checked my homebrew channel recently to check my version and saw: SD/USB Loder 1.5_cfg or something like that..
frown.gif
(

redwall64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
cios249 or cios222? Okay, I'll try that one.. thnx. I'll report back here as soon as I try it..
smile.gif

But I have one quick question
tongue.gif
that cios249.. once installed on your SD card.. does it show up in the Homebrew channel?
tongue.gif
just making sure. I had a friend do this for me before, so I'm not entirely sure..

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the newest NeoGamma has 002fix on by default and it cannot be disabled
for all other loaders there should be an option for 002fix in the settings somewhere

redwall64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
tj_cool said:
for all other loaders there should be an option for 002fix in the settings somewhere

okay,..but can i use neogamma even if i already have usb loader installed on my wii?.. won't it affect each other?..
unsure.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
redwall64 said:
tj_cool said:

okay,..but can i use neogamma even if i already have usb loader installed on my wii?.. won't it affect each other?..
unsure.gif
They won't affect eachother

Neogamma has some usb loading in it too btw.

pimmeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm also having a problem with "call of duty mwr" loading with usb gx.the screen turns black and the remote turns off.the 002 fix is set to "on".I tried force ntsc as well as pal 50 and 60 and all the rest,nothing changed.call of duty waw and other games ldo load without problems,could anyone nelp?thanks...
rolleyes.gif

redwall64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
oh, and, another question.. does neogamma r7 allow loading from hdd, too?.. it does, right?. just making sure.
tongue.gif

EDIT: never mind, i know it does now.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?