Hacking Error #002 when trying to play Conduit 2 disc

tdub154420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've definitely searched for the answer for this, but its been hard to find a clear cut answer for what I exactly need to do.

I'm trying to play Conduit 2 through the disc channel and I immediately get an Error #002 blue screen when trying to boot the game. I understand that this may be an IOS issue but the problem is I do not know how to install a new IOS or a system update.

I softmodded my Wii with the Indiana PWNS hack, so I believe that used HackMii, BootMii, and HBC with Priiloader also installed.

The problem is I don't know the first thing about updating my IOS or which IOS in my current softmod setup. Ideally I would like to utilize a silver bullet solution and be able to make the game run smooth and not affect my current setup.

Does anybody know a good solution for my setup? Keep in mind I don't know much about my softmod setup, or much about how to navigate my setup.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, use ModMii, a PC app that will DL anything your system is missing. Have a 2GB blank SD card to put the files from PC to Wii with.
Click in my sig for ModMii.....

tdub154420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, use ModMii, a PC app that will DL anything your system is missing. Have a 2GB blank SD card to put the files from PC to Wii with.
Click in my sig for ModMii.....

Thanks man!

Is there anything I should know about ModMii before doing this or will it all be kinda self explanatory once I get going?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: