Error #002 when trying to play Conduit 2 disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tdub154420, Jan 26, 2013.

1. tdub154420
    OP

tdub154420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2012
    United States
    So I've definitely searched for the answer for this, but its been hard to find a clear cut answer for what I exactly need to do.

I'm trying to play Conduit 2 through the disc channel and I immediately get an Error #002 blue screen when trying to boot the game. I understand that this may be an IOS issue but the problem is I do not know how to install a new IOS or a system update.

I softmodded my Wii with the Indiana PWNS hack, so I believe that used HackMii, BootMii, and HBC with Priiloader also installed.

The problem is I don't know the first thing about updating my IOS or which IOS in my current softmod setup. Ideally I would like to utilize a silver bullet solution and be able to make the game run smooth and not affect my current setup.

Does anybody know a good solution for my setup? Keep in mind I don't know much about my softmod setup, or much about how to navigate my setup.

2. ddetkowski

ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2009
    United States
    United States
    Yes, use ModMii, a PC app that will DL anything your system is missing. Have a 2GB blank SD card to put the files from PC to Wii with.
    Click in my sig for ModMii.....

3. tdub154420
    OP

tdub154420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2012
    United States
    Thanks man!

Is there anything I should know about ModMii before doing this or will it all be kinda self explanatory once I get going?

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    6 yr old and 80 yr olds have successfully modded their consoles using modmii... u should be fine, lol

loco365 likes this.
  5. mike333

mike333 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    Poland
    You have to put song how ModMii is great on YouTube.