Hacking Enso 3.50 SD2VITA Help

stehilton94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Can anyone help me, I installed Enso 3.50 onto my 16gb Vita Mem Card. I had an SD2VITA card before that so I reformatted the sd card and went through the tutorial at https://vita.cfw.guide/more/sd2vita/, after I did finished the tutorial everytime I start my vita I get the Enso logo in a loop of rebooting, I held the L button to disable plugins and it booted through but I cannot use my sd card, any one have any ideas?

stehilton94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You need to enable unsafe homebrew and then go to ur0:tai to edit the config text, make sure there isn't a config in ux0:tai.

Still not working sadly, went from a constant rebooting Enso logo to just a perm one with no boot, had to restart the Vita and hold L again to get past it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this happens if the sd2vita cart isn't making sufficient contact in the game cart bay. try reseating it. if that doesn't work, your cart is defective.

stehilton94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
this happens if the sd2vita cart isn't making sufficient contact in the game cart bay. try reseating it. if that doesn't work, your cart is defective.

Nope, tried it, still not getting past it, I know I have done something stupid I literally cannot figure out what, I know the card works and so does the sd2vita, its just since doing the 3.65 update it doesnt work anymore though I did format it when I updated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any way to basically reset everything in my UX0 and UR0 to the default of enso 3.65 so that I can retry all the steps to set up SD2VITA?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, tried it, still not getting past it, I know I have done something stupid I literally cannot figure out what, I know the card works and so does the sd2vita, its just since doing the 3.65 update it doesnt work anymore though I did format it when I updated

Is there any way to basically reset everything in my UX0 and UR0 to the default of enso 3.65 so that I can retry all the steps to set up SD2VITA?

as exfat?

stehilton94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
go through the steps again. iirc, you're supposed to do something before formatting.

This, this right here was the click, WIN32DISKIMAGER to format it with the blank img.... God how did I forget that one, thanks very much mate

Now on to the final thing that I need to fix, I am guessing its something simple I have to do, Vita shell has stopped working now, MolecularShell works, I have a Vita 1003, I dont think I can simply just reinstall the Vitashell apk can I ?

Reactions: godreborn

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Can anyone help me, I installed Enso 3.50 onto my 16gb Vita Mem Card. I had an SD2VITA card before that so I reformatted the sd card and went through the tutorial at https://vita.cfw.guide/more/sd2vita/, after I did finished the tutorial everytime I start my vita I get the Enso logo in a loop of rebooting, I held the L button to disable plugins and it booted through but I cannot use my sd card, any one have any ideas?
Disabling plugins disables SD2Vita. If another plugin is causing you to bootloop, you need to find out what that is and disable it.

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)