XP
Country
Gambia, The
:EDIT:
Multinand Creator worked flawlessly!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-multi-emunand-creator.381603/

Maybe someone could edit the OP??

Alright,

i've tried now every Version but i can't create a Backup of my Emumand which is on my 32GB micro-SD Card.

Everytime i press "Extract Emunand" The programm tells me that there is no emumand detected.

So how do i create a backup of my 11.0-033E Emumand? Because i don't wanna run into problems when i try to update it to the latest Version - im using Cake 138 as the CFW.

Last edited by Seelbreaker,

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! I don't know if anyone will reply, but here goes nothing!

I'm using ReiNAND on my New 3DS and when I try to use this application to backup my EmuNAND, it says it's not formatted correctly in Gateway format or something along those lines.

I've tried all versions and running them in Admin mode.

The thing is, I need to backup my EmuNAND because I have to use TinyFormat because I can't access the eShop / Online Games :(

Is there another app I can use or a way to backup my EmuNAND? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance! :)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi! I don't know if anyone will reply, but here goes nothing!

I'm using ReiNAND on my New 3DS and when I try to use this application to backup my EmuNAND, it says it's not formatted correctly in Gateway format or something along those lines.

I've tried all versions and running them in Admin mode.

The thing is, I need to backup my EmuNAND because I have to use TinyFormat because I can't access the eShop / Online Games :(

Is there another app I can use or a way to backup my EmuNAND? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance! :)
It sounds like you never setup an emuNAND, but a redNAND instead.

You can use emuNAND9, it works with both emuNAND and redNAND.

Reactions: Marco47

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having issues with not detecting emunand SD card with latest Windows 10 updates? I swear, whatever they did in the last updates really messed up a lot of older software. Thank goodness I have a minimal Windows 7 setup in VM :nayps3:

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, newbie here.. i just accidentally installed Latest 11.3 firmware on Gateway Emunand. and giving me a blackscreen once booted.
now i have my old backup of Emunand last year ago (not sure what firmware) and want to inject it using this tool.

So if i inject my Old Emunand using this tool.
1. is all my .Cia games and Savefiles will be there once i go back to Old Emunand.?

im a little scared... thanks for the reply

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Step 1) Make backup of your current emunand and sd card contents so you can restore it if anything goes wrong.
After that you have 2 choices - restore old emunand or temporarily install luma/reinand, they will work with 11.3, and use them while waiting for gw update.
If you restore your old emunand your data should still be there, games and savefiles are located in "nintendo 3ds" folder on sd card. What you may lose are tickets for games so the 3ds won't see installed games. There are some ways to fix this like importing tickets from 11.3 emunand via luma/rei or reinstalling games but i'm not sure what method is the best.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1) Make backup of your current emunand and sd card contents so you can restore it if anything goes wrong.
After that you have 2 choices - restore old emunand or temporarily install luma/reinand, they will work with 11.3, and use them while waiting for gw update.
If you restore your old emunand your data should still be there, games and savefiles are located in "nintendo 3ds" folder on sd card. What you may lose are tickets for games so the 3ds won't see installed games. There are some ways to fix this like importing tickets from 11.3 emunand via luma/rei or reinstalling games but i'm not sure what method is the best.

Greetings thanks for the reply, since iam a little bit freaking out but hoping for 11.3 gateway fix. heres what i did.
1. backup my 11.3 emunand(which is blackscreen) and
2. reinject my old emunand which is 9.2(which i backup without games a year ago , a clean state).

now i have sysnand 4.3fw and old emunand 9.2cfw.
the problem is that when i boot 9.2emunand, Old games which installed in 10.3cfw are nowhere to be found.
and in sysnand shows giftwrapped boxes which all of my games,

and everytime i rebooted my 3DS, the sysnand always shows giftwrapped games.

i tried to install fbi.cia and freeshop.cia on emunand but everytime i rebooted the 3DS, these two .cia are deleted or nowhere to be found.
---

anyhow ill try your guide.. the problem is how can i install reinand or luma on my 11.3emunand ( as i always get a blackscreen once i booted on gatewaymode).
and not sure how to import tickets? can you help me
thank you very much

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
and in sysnand shows giftwrapped boxes which all of my games,
and everytime i rebooted my 3DS, the sysnand always shows giftwrapped games.
This is because your nands are linked, you need to unlink them by using this tool:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tinyformat.391635/
Or just remove sd card, format sysnand from settings, insert it back.

For 11.3 emunand...are you even using gateway red card? Or do you only play games installed as .cia?
If you don't use gateway you can just use luma, grab this version:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-4-5-cfw.463173/page-2#post-7150512
Restore 11.3 emunand and play your games on it using luma, you can boot it the same way as gateway (mset via ds profile) without installing a9l.

I probably won't be able to write a guide for tickets import/export right now, don't have 3ds with me atm. You can boot 11.3 with luma, backup savegames with this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/
Then restore 9.2 emunand, install games again and restore saves. This is a long way but it will work.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is because your nands are linked, you need to unlink them by using this tool:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tinyformat.391635/
Or just remove sd card, format sysnand from settings, insert it back.

For 11.3 emunand...are you even using gateway red card? Or do you only play games installed as .cia?
If you don't use gateway you can just use luma, grab this version:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-4-5-cfw.463173/page-2#post-7150512
Restore 11.3 emunand and play your games on it using luma, you can boot it the same way as gateway (mset via ds profile) without installing a9l.

I probably won't be able to write a guide for tickets import/export right now, don't have 3ds with me atm. You can boot 11.3 with luma, backup savegames with this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/
Then restore 9.2 emunand, install games again and restore saves. This is a long way but it will work.

Greetings thanks again for the reply.
for the tinyformat thing, not sure how to use it to format my sysnand using this tool?,
as 3ds mentioned i need to redownload it from eshop. anyhow ill try the remove sdcard method.

for 11.3 emunad, yes I am using gateway 3ds to boot my emunand using gateway Card Method.
ill try the Luma thing, since i never try ther haxmethod since i god gateway,,
thank you very much

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Emunand Tool 1.0.3 - Unknown NAND size
N3DS 11.2.0 EUR 64Gb Emunand: Luma3ds+GW
And what to do, whats wrong?

Guss would try backup it with hourglass9

Last edited by k7ra,

KingKaiP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's 2020 now, and this is old, but I'm just finding out about this community and I'm in love with it. The website hosting emuNAND shut down. Where can I find it so I can download it? I'm desperately hoping for a response.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: KingKaiP

KingKaiP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG Thank you! I have that and I thought not having emuNAND was why BBM and Dev Menu crash as soon as I open them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1