Hacking Emulators with netplay???

samagon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of any emulators or homebrew ports/conversions (like quake) which currently support netplay?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a thread like this a few months back. I'm surprised that none of the emulator davs jumped on the idea. Naughty naughty devs
frown.gif

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes i posted about this a few months ago, i'm sure it'll get implemented in some of them after a while (could be a long while, as it's not high on the list of prioritys).
WiiSX has Netplay as one of its goals, though it'll only happen once they fished out most bugs and have decent FPS.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, like i said, it's already been announced by severall wii emulation port devs as a feature they would like to, and could add.
So... Your statements seems like a very stupid one to me.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kashin said:
It takes a lot more than a lame joke to make me mad, which you apparantly concluded i did.
But i thank you for your concern.
whatever dude, move on with life... and as for the "lame" joke(although i got a chuckle, but that's me i guess), loosen up i was stoned, we were just having a little fun

and the only thing i'm concerned about are your spelling... it's "apparently", use a dictionary if your spelling skills aren't up to par

here i'll use it in a sentence... apparently you can't spell... there i can be a smart ass too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.