Emulators that support game covers and Wii Motion Plus??

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Link Shed, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Link Shed
    OP

Link Shed Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    Hello Everyone,
    I don't want to waste anybody's time, or create a pointless thread, but I have looked all over and can't find a definite answer. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a NES, SNES, and GB/GBC/GBA emulator that supports both covers and wii motion plus controls. The emulator for instance I have on my Wii & vWii for the NES is FCE Ultra GX 3.2.9 d.a.u.b.e.1 ...It has game cover support which I absolutely love but does not support Wii Motion Plus controls and it's becoming really annoying. I have the same problem with my SNES and GB/GBC/GBA emulators. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If you need anymore information let me know. Thanks

2. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    There was a mod of dolphin i found a while back that had added support for wii motion plus games, IDK if the official dolphin supports it yet though. As for game covers I have no idea.

3. Link Shed
    OP

Link Shed Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    Sorry I wasn't clear enough..I mean emulators for the Wii system through homebrew.

4. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    use wiiflow it will allow you to setup manually the game/rom covers for all emulators and loads them. but the wiimotion plus i dont no about. have u actually tested any emulators to see if the motion plus works the same as a normall wiimote?

5. dario14

dario14 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    Retroarch supports wm+ as well as not64

6. Link Shed
    OP

Link Shed Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    Thanks for all the replays. I was really looking for a fcuegx, snesgx, and vbagx emulators that support both cover and the Wii motion plus controllers. There must not be any that exist. My setup the way I have is great. Just was looking for Wii motion plus controller support for those emulators. Thanks anyway