Hacking Emulators that support game covers and Wii Motion Plus??

Link Shed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,
I don't want to waste anybody's time, or create a pointless thread, but I have looked all over and can't find a definite answer. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a NES, SNES, and GB/GBC/GBA emulator that supports both covers and wii motion plus controls. The emulator for instance I have on my Wii & vWii for the NES is FCE Ultra GX 3.2.9 d.a.u.b.e.1 ...It has game cover support which I absolutely love but does not support Wii Motion Plus controls and it's becoming really annoying. I have the same problem with my SNES and GB/GBC/GBA emulators. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If you need anymore information let me know. Thanks

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
use wiiflow it will allow you to setup manually the game/rom covers for all emulators and loads them. but the wiimotion plus i dont no about. have u actually tested any emulators to see if the motion plus works the same as a normall wiimote?

Link Shed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the replays. I was really looking for a fcuegx, snesgx, and vbagx emulators that support both cover and the Wii motion plus controllers. There must not be any that exist. My setup the way I have is great. Just was looking for Wii motion plus controller support for those emulators. Thanks anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"