Hacking Emulating wiimote with classic controller

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
You can use dolphin emulator on PC with any controller connected. But on the wii, wii mote designed games better to be played using wii mote. It can save you a lot of headaches. From my own experience.... wii mote uses different sort of controls in different ways shake/ gyroscope sensor/ pointer/. For example, in kirby game shake was required to enhance inhale to move heavy barrier and I couldn't proceed. And also in "sakura wars so long my love" there was a scene where you asked to point using wii mote and I couldn't proceed because I was on wii u gamepad which only emulates classic controller.

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use dolphin emulator on PC with any controller connected. But on the wii, wii mote designed games better to be played using wii mote. It can save you a lot of headaches. From my own experience.... wii mote uses different sort of controls in different ways shake/ gyroscope sensor/ pointer/. For example, in kirby game shake was required to enhance inhale to move heavy barrier and I couldn't proceed. And also in "sakura wars so long my love" there was a scene where you asked to point using wii mote and I couldn't proceed because I was on wii u gamepad which only emulates classic controller.
ignoring

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.