Trophies
Website
www.feuniverse.net
XP
Country
United States
Elibian Nights
Background Information
I started this side-project a while back. Originally I called it "Archanean Nights" (title inspired by the first song in Aladdin), the goal was to re-create the BSFE games for people to play. However, the unveiling of FE3DS's downloadable chapters (BSFE chapters included) quickly ended that dream. At that point I had dropped the project entirely. Nayr, however, approached me with a new idea. He proposed I continue the spirit of the hack but rename it "Elibian Nights," creating BSFE chapters for the Elibian characters. At first I didn't particularly want to do this. However, I began to explore the idea. I came up with some ideas of my own, reconciled them with Nayr's ideas, and began working on the first tale.

Content
  • Custom stories revolving around the characters of FE7.
  • Some new characters never before seen in Elibe.
  • Seven total chapters.
    • Eliwood's Tale: Promises (Tale 1)
    • Raven's Tale: Cornwell's Vengeance (Tale 2)
    • Lyn's Tale: Homecoming (Tale 3)
    • Pent's Tale: The Archsage's Pupil (Tale 4)
    • Hector's Tale: The Leader of Lycia (Tale 5)
    • Ilia's Tale: Pursuit (Tale 6)
    • Zephiel's Tale: Crowning (Final Tale)
    • And three gaiden tales.
  • Various other cool things.
Screenshots

tale1.png
wilfights.png

lyngivessacaehead.png
prasad.png

rebuilding.png
erkmageknight.png

Details

Currently five tales (4 main tales and one gaiden) have been completed. I am planning to release tales in a packages of two from this point onward. I hope you enjoy this hack, constructive feedback is more than welcome.

Patches

Download v2

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL so you posted it here too?

To everyone, this hack is legit, you should play it, ESPECIALLY if you've played Fire Emblem 7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...