DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
On May 15, a 24-year-old nurse surnamed Wang was cut in half by an elevator after she found herself pinched between its closing doors.

I cannot believe this..... Just in China! Wow.... poor girl, now you know an elevator can kill you too.. watch yourself!

Source: <snip>

[Video snipped just in case.]

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Damn that's tragic. But aren't the doors supposed to open if there's an obstruction in between? And to think they just inspected it a few days earlier too.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder what, was the last thing going thrugh her head
Probably very little, besides a knee-jerk reaction of surprise, fear, and anxiety. She likely felt that sudden jump and was quickly decapitated and dragged soon after.

Most deaths like these, that I've watched (via sites like liveleak.com or /r/MorbidReality), there isn't much place for contemplation or cognitive reaction to what's occurring. It's usually mere physical response, and the death too quickly following for anything else.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably very little, besides a knee-jerk reaction of surprise, fear, and anxiety. She likely felt that sudden jump and was quickly decapitated and dragged soon after.

Most deaths like these, that I've watched (via sites like liveleak.com or /r/MorbidReality), there isn't much place for contemplation or cognitive reaction to what's occurring. It's usually mere physical response, and the death too quickly following for anything else.

Dude... come on, he was telling a joke, don't be that oblivious -__-

But on a positive note, at least she doesn't have to be around in that cramped elevator when the time came for someone to shit their pants.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This site has lots of kids on it, and while the embedded video was removed, I don't want anyone to get traumatized forever.

So the vid has to go, and so the thread. If someone really wants to see it, they can Google it. This thread also has no purpose at all except to show gruesome violence and death, which is something I do not condone of.

Thread closed.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the vid has to go, and so the thread. If someone really wants to see it, they can Google it. This thread also has no purpose at all except to show gruesome violence and death, which is something I do not condone of.

Eschew the "of"; just "do not condone" is fine.

On a separate note, I have a search to perform simply out of morbid curiosity. They need to work on their safety features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, I've never seen you in a while. How's that game getting on?
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.