United States
Is this still active?
smile.gif

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would hope so O: Noitora mostly keeps stuff under wraps so the fanboys won't be naggy.

Thunderis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a ace Card and i did this patch at going threw the first part of the game still all in Jap... not sure what to do

Surf_R_Dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome jobs guys! I really envy your translating and hacking skills right now... wish I knew some Japanese, then I'd surely help!
smile.gif
Oh and I noticed you were talking about doing Blood of the Bahamut for your next project... I highly suggest it, theres a patch already done for some of the menus, but thats about it, so you guys could possibly take it beyond the menus and into the story, because Square-Enix is showing no signs of releasing an English version.

And could you update the first post with the latest patch? :] That'd be really appreciated.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Surf_R_Dude said:
And could you update the first post with the latest patch? :] That'd be really appreciated.
The first post already has the latest patch, I think. Just click on the spoiler tab and you'll see the old JAP > ENG patch they were working on.

Unless there's some random other patch elsewhere in the thread? :wtf:

EDIT: Oh right, it linked me to this. http://filetrip.net/f8693-Element-Hunters-...-patch-2-1.html
That's the latest patch.

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone help me..
can somebody provide me a rom of this game that isn't broken and that is already patch coz i tried to download many kinds of roms of this game and none of them work anymore..
pls hellp!!
i want to plas this game..
ty in advance..

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
aldwin08 said:
can someone help me..
can somebody provide me a rom of this game that isn't broken and that is already patch coz i tried to download many kinds of roms of this game and none of them work anymore..
pls hellp!!
i want to plas this game..
ty in advance..

We cant provide rom sources nor roms themselves...
Its against the rules!

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm sori if i requested a rom but can somebody refer me a romsite wer i can play dis game witout any problems..
or just pls refer me a site wer dis game is already patch and still working witout any problems..
pls refer me..
i tried romulation.net and rom-freaks.net but d rom i downloaded der isnt working properly..
pls help..

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Agh, sorry, I didn't see the edit the moderator gave >.< Please delete this post, because I can't do it myself. I've just reported it anyway.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aldwin08 said:
i'm sori if i requested a rom but can somebody refer me a romsite wer i can play dis game witout any problems..
or just pls refer me a site wer dis game is already patch and still working witout any problems..
pls refer me..
i tried romulation.net and rom-freaks.net but d rom i downloaded der isnt working properly..
pls help..

Don't be a troll.
You cannot name rom sites or ask for roms.

Death HUG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to help translate if that's alright with you... I can translate Korean to English. Though I'm not fluent in Korean yet, I think this will help me improve.

morrislas20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere, somewhere, maybe an answer to a question similar to mine, that tells you other basic stuff like what are CC combos, what is the difference between different colored weapons, what are those 3 slots and buttons on the bottom screen for, and other such confusing stuff?

I figured on my own sorta, that they store "temporary weapons" that you absorb from monsters you defeat. If you absorb on a slot with an element in it, it gets replaced, I guess you can only have 3 "temp weapons" stored and 1 weapon that you have to create from these elements. Weapons you create do not have a time limit, though you can only bring 1 into a mission. Some weapons also require a certain rank to create. Weapons need more than a couple of an element to be created. Though I don't think there is an "collected items" screen during a mission to access, you keep all the elements you absorb, so even if your 3 slots are full, collecting another element merely replaces the slot, the element replaced isn't lost.

I don't know if using a temporary weapon uses up an "element. I don't know why these "temp weapon slots" flash sometimes as well. I don't know what the band-aid thing is for either, probably to recover from an attack that stuns you so you don't lose all your stamina and get knocked out or something. Other stuff someone should explain is that you don't have stuff like "hp" I think. You fail a mission if you get knocked out I think 3 times which happens when your circle indicator thingie or stamina goes down to zero. Stamina recovers automatically and fairly quickly.

I guess when the game is fully translated, sometime soon or far future, this stuff would make more sense. Though some things are translated, some of the other basic stuff like combat and what you are and could be doing like collecting elements and creating a weapon could use a small guide somewhere. Maybe that small tutorial thing in the beginning should be translated soon as well so we learn controls or have a guide of some small sort. Also, thanks for working hard to make this game a bit more understandable. I hope more people would become interested and help translate and stuff.

Also, I'm extremely sorry if I don't make sense. I can't form proper sentences well.

I thought this game was more complex than what it is. I thought you could create weapons using various elements but instead, all weapons are just made of one type of element, and each element seems have a single form. The only thing you work with sorta is these weapons, no money, no materials though you could level them up. (I haven't leveled up a weapon yet though)

I've been playing for only a short while, like through 5 or so missions, so forgive me if I'm missing things.

Whew, that was a long reply which I oddly only do so late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too...