Hacking Efa 256 problem with Pokemon Mystery Dung

Lazarov

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried to put Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team on a EFA 256M.
If I disable GBALoader in EFA-Client 2.80 the Rom fits but I cant save. If i format the Rom and enable Loader the Rom wont fit.
hate2.gif

I tried Efa-Client 2.81, 82 and 83 but the wont recognize the EFA...
I tried PogoToolz 1.1 but the Rom is Already Trimmed and it wont remove the intro...
cry.gif

Any suggestions?

taoski

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to get it to my EFA 256mb cart.

I formatted it, installed a different ROM to load the loader, then deleted that ROM and uploaded mystery dungeon with the loader option unticked.

Lazarov

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm..
I formatdes the card. I loaded a Rom with. If i load a diffrent rom without the load i can only load 1 Rom...
Well i loaded another rom without the GBALoader marked. Deletaded the rom and unmarked the GBALoader and the i loaded "2567 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)" (the size is 32768 KB)... The Rom fits but i cant save. I think its the sam problem with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as with Super Mario Advance 4 that needs the Loader to be able to save.

Im going to try to load another rom without the loader delete it ande the load Dungeon... But i dont se how the loader will be started if i dont "load" it? And it didnt work..
unsure.gif

Are youre Rom the same as mine 2567? Is the filesize the same? Do you have Gamesave size 1024? Do you use EFA-Client 2.80?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha