Efa 256 problem with Pokemon Mystery Dung

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Lazarov, Nov 18, 2006.

Nov 18, 2006
  1. Lazarov
    OP

Newcomer Lazarov Newbie

Sweden
    I tried to put Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team on a EFA 256M.
    If I disable GBALoader in EFA-Client 2.80 the Rom fits but I cant save. If i format the Rom and enable Loader the Rom wont fit. [​IMG]

I tried Efa-Client 2.81, 82 and 83 but the wont recognize the EFA...
    I tried PogoToolz 1.1 but the Rom is Already Trimmed and it wont remove the intro... [​IMG]
    Any suggestions?

2. taoski

Newcomer taoski Newbie

I managed to get it to my EFA 256mb cart.

I formatted it, installed a different ROM to load the loader, then deleted that ROM and uploaded mystery dungeon with the loader option unticked.

3. Lazarov
    OP

Newcomer Lazarov Newbie

Sweden
    Hmm..
    I formatdes the card. I loaded a Rom with. If i load a diffrent rom without the load i can only load 1 Rom...
    Well i loaded another rom without the GBALoader marked. Deletaded the rom and unmarked the GBALoader and the i loaded "2567 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (E)" (the size is 32768 KB)... The Rom fits but i cant save. I think its the sam problem with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as with Super Mario Advance 4 that needs the Loader to be able to save.

Im going to try to load another rom without the loader delete it ande the load Dungeon... But i dont se how the loader will be started if i dont "load" it? And it didnt work.. [​IMG]
    Are youre Rom the same as mine 2567? Is the filesize the same? Do you have Gamesave size 1024? Do you use EFA-Client 2.80?