Homebrew WIP EdiZon SE : Advance memory trainer and pointer seacher for switch

Have you used EdiZon SE?

• No

Votes: 31 14.2%
  • Yes, I love it, keep doing that you are doing

Votes: 136 62.1%
  • Yes, I like it but I wish you spend more time with the UI, stop adding features

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Yes, but I have given up, it's too hard to use

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry @TomSwitch ,i've a question:because when i update Edizon SE directly from the app or from the HBapp,sometimes the cheats i created don't work anymore and i have to restart AMS?

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry @TomSwitch ,i've a question:because when i update Edizon SE directly from the app or from the HBapp,sometimes the cheats i created don't work anymore and i have to restart AMS?
Updating edizon se don't affect anything other than edizon se, edizon se is an applet which means nothing happens when it wasn't running, the only thing that may requires restarting your switch is noexs sysmodule that I bundle with edizon release for a while already, it will only have impact if you have enabled it in sysmodule manager and you can just toggle it off and on again for the new one (I haven't change it for a long time already) to take effect.

Updating edizon se will not affect any cheats functionality. Cheats work independently from edizon se. Edizon se can be use to create and manage cheats but the execution of cheats is performed by atmosphere.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updating edizon se don't affect anything other than edizon se, edizon se is an applet which means nothing happens when it wasn't running, the only thing that may requires restarting your switch is noexs sysmodule that I bundle with edizon release for a while already, it will only have impact if you have enabled it in sysmodule manager and you can just toggle it off and on again for the new one (I haven't change it for a long time already) to take effect.

Updating edizon se will not affect any cheats functionality. Cheats work independently from edizon se. Edizon se can be use to create and manage cheats but the execution of cheats is performed by atmosphere.
👌 @TomSwitch thanks for reply,this what happens when an app or game gives me this"the software was closed due to an error"and i still don't understand what causes it,because it doesn't always.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to make a clarification about overlay.
Tesla is the name of the overlay system. Zing or EdiZon overlay or any other kind of overlay all sits on top of Tesla.
Tesla is a very fat sysmodule, I believe there isn't anything that is fatter than tesla.
Tesla and Edizon ( the original and my fork ) had problem with some games, probably still do. The suspect is there isn't enough memory for all three (tesla, edizon, game).
Whether (tesla + Breeze + game) also means crash for some game I have no idea. I haven't run tesla much since I developed Zing.

You can get screwed very fast by messing with sysmodules, tesla is fat but just add lots of slimmer sysmodules can do the trick too.

Tesla, EdiZons (original or my fork) should be fairly stable and I expect they will continue to have problem with some games, if anyone find problem there is no need to report it to me, nothing will be done (it's beyond my current ability). My advise is a very simple one, don't run the three at the same time and if you remove tesla remember to reboot. EdiZons just sits there until activated so there is no need to remove, just don't activate it.

The latest release of Breeze got a lot fatter. If there is any data point about the latest having problem while the one before it not I would be grateful to be told. (capstone and keystone library to support ASM edit makes Breeze twice as fat)

Last edited by TomSwitch,

EzioAuditore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to make a clarification about overlay.
Tesla is the name of the overlay system. Zing or EdiZon overlay or any other kind of overlay all sits on top of Tesla.
Tesla is a very fat sysmodule, I believe there isn't anything that is fatter than tesla.
Tesla and Edizon ( the original and my fork ) had problem with some games, probably still do. The suspect is there isn't enough memory for all three (tesla, edizon, game).
Whether (tesla + Breeze + game) also means crash for some game I have no idea. I haven't run tesla much since I developed Zing.

You can get screwed very fast by messing with sysmodules, tesla is fat but just add lots of slimmer sysmodules can do the trick too.

Tesla, EdiZons (original or my fork) should be fairly stable and I expect they will continue to have problem with some games, if anyone find problem there is no need to report it to me, nothing will be done (it's beyond my current ability). My advise is a very simple one, don't run the three at the same time and if you remove tesla remember to reboot. EdiZons just sits there until activated so there is no need to remove, just don't activate it.

The latest release of Breeze got a lot fatter. If there is any data point about the latest having problem while the one before it not I would be grateful to be told. (capstone and keystone library to support ASM edit makes Breeze twice as fat)
I've had Atmosphere crash on me several times when using Edizon(original) on Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. It seems to only happen right as I open the overlay or right when I close it.

It seems to happen if I scroll the cheat list of close the menu too quickly. But I don't know if that is the cause or not. It might be related to the memory like you mentioned, but I'm not sure. I'm glad you brought up the memory thing, because I was trying to figure out the cause, and that may be it.

I didn't have a single crash with my previous game. Only on Xenoblade. Xenoblade is a big game so might require a lot to run it.

I'm fine dealing with it though, as long as it works most of the time.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had Atmosphere crash on me several times when using Edizon(original) on Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. It seems to only happen right as I open the overlay or right when I close it.

It seems to happen if I scroll the cheat list of close the menu too quickly. But I don't know if that is the cause or not. It might be related to the memory like you mentioned, but I'm not sure. I'm glad you brought up the memory thing, because I was trying to figure out the cause, and that may be it.

I didn't have a single crash with my previous game. Only on Xenoblade. Xenoblade is a big game so might require a lot to run it.

I'm fine dealing with it though, as long as it works most of the time.
When memory limit is breached the system stability is damaged, just need to be happy that the crash will come, when isn't that important. To have double joy a good chance you need to long press power button to recover from it.

Recent Atmosphere version may be helping with the need to long press power button. I don't really know as I have long since stop caring about the case of crash of the three.

wert521451

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please refer to the search function in the picture and the specific application scenario. Thank you.

Especially A B, how to use search? What applies?

Attachments

• 22222222222222.jpg
    22222222222222.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1