ROM Hack EdiZon Cheats Always On!

m3gtriforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overwrite the system_settings.ini file inside the atmosphere\config folder with this one, see if that works.

Remember to reboot the whole console into Atmos after doing that, in order for the changes to apply.

I had the same issue as OP and nothing would fix it so I was lurking threads to try and find a solution and your file worked! Thanks so much!

Reactions: LeyendaV

TheGoat2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overwrite the system_settings.ini file inside the atmosphere\config folder with this one, see if that works.

Remember to reboot the whole console into Atmos after doing that, in order for the changes to apply.

Thank you for this! I was having the same problem as others in this topic, and your setting file fixed it

Jollyboat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The ini files must be in the right folder, not in "config template"

Also you have to reboot your CFW after editing the config.txt

Thank you soo much for your detailed guide, much appreciated.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you soo much!!!
I was having the same problem as others here, nothing worked.
fixed it by using your setting file.

Last edited by Jollyboat,
Reactions: IZUNYA and LeyendaV

DragonPunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you, this just happened to me and this worked. Glad I found gbatemp with a lot of amazing people helping with many things. thank you so much

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It stills bugs that Edizon-SE destroyed my Doom Eternal save file and who knows which other save file...
Is there any alternative cheat application we can safely use?

Attached is my system settings file, placed in correct folder and Switch has been reset after editing this.
For the science. Can someone explain to me what I did in contrary to what was intended?

edit: I tried by removing both ";" and "; " if that matters.

Attachments

• system_settings.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 36

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work