Hacking EDGE don´t recognize rumble and ram function from 3x1 expansion pack

cavallier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, everyone, I Just picked up an EDGE, cuz my R4 broke a while ago. well, I also have EZflash 3x1 expansion pack. However, using Rudolph`s GBA loader on EDGE, I can´t choose the Rumble and Ram expansion option, like I did on R4. the only options avaliable for me is PSRAM mode and NOR mode, I can´t acess the third option. Can someone help me?

regards...
grog.gif

cavallier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mcjones92 said:
I have an EDGE and if your looking to boot a slot-2, go to settings (icon third from the right) and click boot from slot-2. Simple as that.

First of all, thank you for posting and trying to help. However, booting a slot 2 cart is not the problem, I already do that with Rudolph´s GBA Loader. problem is that the rumble and RAM option just does not appear on screen, only the PSRAM mode and NOR mode. on R4, I could choose between 3 modes, and on EDGE, I am stuck with those....

mcjones92

Kingpin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cavallier said:
mcjones92 said:
I have an EDGE and if your looking to boot a slot-2, go to settings (icon third from the right) and click boot from slot-2. Simple as that.

First of all, thank you for posting and trying to help. However, booting a slot 2 cart is not the problem, I already do that with Rudolph´s GBA Loader. problem is that the rumble and RAM option just does not appear on screen, only the PSRAM mode and NOR mode. on R4, I could choose between 3 modes, and on EDGE, I am stuck with those....
oh sorry.

cavallier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TrolleyDave said:
You need an IPS patcher. Do you use Rominator to transfer your stuff to your card?

No, I actually just copy-paste them...is there a tool for that? can you gimme details?

Thanks in advance.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.