Hacking Easiest Way To Install A9LH on 10.6?

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for as many free ways as possible. I already have a N3DS with A9LH, and recently found my O3DS with 10.6 on it, so why not look for any free possibilities.

Tiibz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll just have to go out and purchase a copy of Super Mystery Dungeon.
Apparently it's not really stable with downgrading, I don't know if any one can confirm?
I know that Freakyforms worked like a charm

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll just have to go out and purchase a copy of Super Mystery Dungeon.
While it's a great game and I recommend buying it to play it, you'll need another hacked console to install the exploit.

If you got LOZ Ocarina of Time (also a great game), you can use a Powersaves 3DS to make it exploitable. It works with downgrading, too.

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it's a great game and I recommend buying it to play it, you'll need another hacked console to install the exploit.

If you got LOZ Ocarina of Time (also a great game), you can use a Powersaves 3DS to make it exploitable. It works with downgrading, too.

As said in the first post, I have an A9LH N3DS

tombi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Another way would be to buy the flashcard "Sky3DS+" to emulate one of these games.
But I think we are not allowed to speak a lot about this here. Good luck! :-)

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another way would be to buy the flashcard "Sky3DS+" to emulate one of these games.
But I think we are not allowed to speak a lot about this here. Good luck! :-)

why...? that cartridge itself is way more expensive than these games...

gold lightning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you already have a hacked 3DS, I recommend getting the Nintendo Selects version of OoT. Last I checked, it was the cheapest option by far if you already have a means of installing OoTHax. I personally was in the same situation and used OoTHax to downgrade and it worked flawlessly.

Some entrypoints vary with downgrade compatibility. I know that smashbroshax is not compatible (or at least it wasn't when I tried it) and I'm told Super Mystery Dungeon doesn't have very stable support (cannot confirm myself). However, as I said, I do know OoTHax is reliable for downgrading.

Reactions: OldGlass

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to Gamestop, buy a used copy of OOT, use your hacked 3DS to do its magic, hack your o3DS. After you're done, return the game back to Gamestop. There, a semi free way to hack your o3DS, as you get your money back anyway.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Being an owner of both OOT and Mystery Dungeon, I'd say go for OOT. Mystery Dungeon worked great for me on a 10.7 system as far as launching Homebrew but just completely refused to downgrade. OOT worked on its first try, plus it's the cheapest of the two :)

Planned on returning both of the games but decided to hold on to them because why not

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Remember you don't need to buy any of these games. Just borrow one from a friend, back up the save with JKSM on your other system, install the hax, downgrade, restore the save.

If, like me, you don't have any friends :( , and depending on where you live, on the Reddit group /r/3dshacks there is a list of people willing to help you out out of sheer altruism.

OldGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all of my friends played OOT on their N64 :( so they didn't buy 3DS Remake

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh well, I'll just purchase a Nintendo Select edition of OoT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright