earthquake in chile

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Not just for Hawaii but also a warning has gone out to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.

I have just been reading this on the BBC website, i hope it is not too severe.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
That's twice the size of Haiti's, poor Chile
cry.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
YES!
Finally we have electricity back up!
If you couldn't tell by my flag, I'm from Chile!
It was...
horrible.
Probably the worst thing that I've experienced...
My mom woke me up at 3:35 and a few second afterwards it started, it was pretty "normal" at first but then it felt like the floor was tearing up sideways, like, a part going left and the other one to the right...
Then everything started falling, bottles, cups, glasses... pretty much everything you can imagine.
(Fortunately none of my consoles were damaged)
Afterwards some relatives came to stay with us just in case...
Then we had to clean up all the mess, now I'm watching the news, and while I was terrified, there's people in even worse conditions!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad, indeed!

I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen to our hometown, your hometown and it is going to be everywhere. Flooding, tsunami, greater hurricane, greater droughts, foods shortage, waters shortage, and many more. CRAZY, man!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen to our hometown, your hometown and it is going to be everywhere. Flooding, tsunami, greater hurricane, greater droughts, foods shortage, waters shortage, and many more. CRAZY, man!

in the past 2-3 years..
there have been quite a number of earthquake
and
each time these powerful magnitude earthquake tend to hits our civilisation hard
damn....

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

wat

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

I'm not surprised either; same reason. Hope it doesn't get too severe too though.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Issac Newton knew our days were numbered and the world will end in 2060.

Anyway this is only the beginning of the diasters caused by global warming and severe environmental shifts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1