Earthbound on SNEmulDS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Noke0, Jan 9, 2009.

Jan 9, 2009

Earthbound on SNEmulDS? by Noke0 at 10:28 PM (1,560 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Noke0
    OP

Newcomer Noke0 Member

United States
    How does it run, can I go through the whole game with no trouble?

2. Grimm

Newcomer Grimm Advanced Member

United States
    I started it up and played for about 5 minutes, naming all my characters and going through the part until you see the cops and Pokey up on the hill and it was fine.

Beyond that , who knows?

Earthbound is such a graphically primitive game for the SNES' capabilities that I wouldn't think there would be too many problems emulating it properly.

Then again, I thought people were crazy to use newspaper and windex to clean their windows... [​IMG]

3. KDH

Member KDH GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It mostly works fine. The only problem I've seen is that boss battles are messed up graphically using the settings you need for the rest of the game to look right, so you'll have to switch settings before and after. If that doesn't bother you then enjoy the game.

4. ikariiiii

Newcomer ikariiiii Newbie

United States
    Played it all the way through and like KDH said, just some slight graphical issues with displaying the enemies in fights, which can be adjusted.

5. Rod

Member Rod GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    When I tried to play it I had seen no significant problems, but the battle was ABNORMALLY slow, even with the text in Fast setting and the backgrounds disabled.