Indifferenza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good day guys.
Here just to ask you if the online for the game EA Grand Slam Tennis work well for you.
It's 2 days I'm trying to play some ranked match online, and it take about 1 minute or more to load the game, just to drop the connection when it's starting.
I played three games out of 25 or 30 efforts.
Is it normal?
I thought it could be about the lognj load times that affects this game....And I also thought it could be that my Wii is still 3.2....
I really don't know what it could be, but I would really appreciate to play online.
Anyone with same problems?
I already read about 1 or 2 with the same issues, and I'd be really glad to hear they resolve it in some way.
Thanks in advance mateys.

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
It is the loading times that's the problem. You're using a backup loader or cioscorp yeah? I had exactly the same problem. You'll be able to okay with other backup users but to play with retail users you'll need to use the usb loader.

Indifferenza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Snave2008 said:
It is the loading times that's the problem. You're using a backup loader or cioscorp yeah? I had exactly the same problem. You'll be able to okay with other backup users but to play with retail users you'll need to use the usb loader.

Yeah I guessed that.
Thanks anyway, gonna try really soon usb loader, since I hadn't yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth