Ea Grand Slam tennis Online

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Indifferenza, Jun 16, 2009.

Jun 16, 2009
  1. Indifferenza
    OP

Newcomer Indifferenza Member

Italy
    Good day guys.
    Here just to ask you if the online for the game EA Grand Slam Tennis work well for you.
    It's 2 days I'm trying to play some ranked match online, and it take about 1 minute or more to load the game, just to drop the connection when it's starting.
    I played three games out of 25 or 30 efforts.
    Is it normal?
    I thought it could be about the lognj load times that affects this game....And I also thought it could be that my Wii is still 3.2....
    I really don't know what it could be, but I would really appreciate to play online.
    Anyone with same problems?
    I already read about 1 or 2 with the same issues, and I'd be really glad to hear they resolve it in some way.
    Thanks in advance mateys.

2. Bigmonty69

Newcomer Bigmonty69 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I played about 7 or 8 matches online last night for the first time. No problems whatsoever here.

3. Snave2008

Member Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It is the loading times that's the problem. You're using a backup loader or cioscorp yeah? I had exactly the same problem. You'll be able to okay with other backup users but to play with retail users you'll need to use the usb loader.

4. Indifferenza
    OP

Newcomer Indifferenza Member

Italy
    Yeah I guessed that.
    Thanks anyway, gonna try really soon usb loader, since I hadn't yet.

5. Snave2008

Member Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Yeah I hadn't bothered with it as it seemed like just a little bit too much effort to put all of my games on the hard drive - but this was just the push I needed!