jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What do you think of Microsoft's E3 briefing?

Personally, I see Lost Odyssey as the game we ex-Final Fantasy lovers are looking for. I'm not a big RPG fan, but this one looks shit-hot!
Mass Effect finally got my attention, PGR4 has taken a brave step forward by introducing motorcycles and Naruto: Rise of a Ninja impressed me a lot (a nice surprise).
Also, Gears of War on PC looks amazing (crossing my fingers for a 360 expansion pack)

But what about you?

Are there any games that you can't wait to get hold of? Perhaps you were disappointed with something? Maybe a game looks underwhelming or maybe something that you really wanted to see didn't make an appearance?

Discuss...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't that great really I preferred it to the Sony one but Nintendo had Mario Kart Wii so that tops M$ for me.

I'll guess that the Sony fanboys had the better show, Nintendo fanboys were disappointed but at least they showed Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart vids. I can't say anything that Sony showed for PS3 excited me, just seems to be the same old stuff.

For Nintendo and Microsoft we basically knew most of what was gonna be said. Problem is that were a lot of leaks from both camps so nothing was new.

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only seen one new 360 preview, and I don't know if it was featured at E3 ... but I thought the new Turok looked pretty cool. The original games, while cheesy, were fun to play. This new one looked pretty bad ass. I watched the vid on GameSpot.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They had some good game previews, but I hated the way the video was presented. Why the hell do I have watch people talking in a small box.
For the most part it was disappointing, Nintendo was much better and I haven't had a chance to watch Sony's yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi Somebody's asking for tips.