E3 Cancelled, Ocarina of Time PC Port, New PS Plus & more - Tempcast #75

tempcast-169-logo-png.297330
In this week's episode, we discuss the ESA confirming that E3 2022 won't happen this year, neither live or online. After that, we discuss Ocarina of Time getting a PC port thanks to the de-compilation efforts by the community. Speaking of effort, Sony isn't putting any into a PS3 emulator for the PS5, something we talk about during the PS Plus section of the episode. Finally, One Piece, the hit japanese cartoon series, is getting an RPG. We barely talk about it.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Welcome back Tempcast! You guys realize we all want pictures of the brand new litter box in the studio, right? Is it large enough? Also I might look like a cat on the outside, but inside I feel like a human. So where's my cat-sized urinal?

And oh dear lord, I wouldn't be surprised if some game studio ends up making a "non-political" game about the Ukrainian war à la "Six Days in Fallujah"...:glare:

And WTF, Ericzander is a nazi!?!? Shame! No wienerschnitzel und lederhosen for you, good sir.:teach:

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So, I've been looking for some royalty free "audience booing" sound effect... would this work?
https://soundideas.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=7617909
It's from a collection called "The General Series 6000" and from what I've read it should be royalty free (though that website in particular seems to require registration to download). It's also used in the background in the classic "you failed" announcement in tf2.

Reactions: AlanJohn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1