E3 2014: EXTREMELY EXCRUCIATING ENTERTAINMENT EXPO: THE QUICKENING

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite parts in recent years have been the pre shows and gamespot and gametrailers. A lot of the time they have devs and whatnot actually being able to show their game, other times they have awesome things like the tour around MS' controller labs and my favourites are when they decide they all wanted to be on bloomberg but missed their chance. If you thought some of the financial/economic nous of various 'tempers could use some work then... well suffice it to say you might have been inclined to be less harsh. Last year they were all waxing poetic about "second screen" and how if you did not have it then you might as well burn your company to the ground and start over.

I will be making a thread later to cover what said shows say as I do have to wonder if they do not have an overview/broad strokes given to them ahead of time, it might be that I am just not a great one for connecting obvious dots (it really is possible, I seldom do it for films and TV) but I am not yet convinced of my failings there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5