Who will have the best E3 conference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raulestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like anyone can see this is a nintendo fansite boys....xD it's terrible that people say nintendo been the better!NOOOOO!! nintentdo=fu games....where is metroid??where is rockman zero?where are the retrogames that make anyone cry???nintendo is a suk!This time Sony can be the better if shenmue 3 come the world changes...xD

Reactions: AlanJohn

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Like anyone can see this is a nintendo fansite boys....xD it's terrible that people say nintendo been the better!NOOOOO!! nintentdo=fu games....where is metroid??where is rockman zero?where are the retrogames that make anyone cry???nintendo is a suk!This time Sony can be the better if shenmue 3 come the world changes...xD
Um, Mega Man Zero has to do with Capcom, not Nintendo...

Reactions: Friendsxix

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching everything this year too. Microsoft and Sony trying to save their asses, and EA's newest insert-whole-body-into-mouth retarded moment. Nintendo is the only one I'm watching seriously. SMASH BROS 4 GODDAMMIT.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really Nintendo?????
Come on let's be realistic shall we. When was the last time that Nintendo had an amazing E3? Remember how pitiful last years E3 was?
Not only that but we already know of all the games that Nintendo is going to be talking about this year. The only surprise that might be there is what retro is working on and a quick look at next Smash Bros and that is it. We probably won't see anything about the new Zelda WiiU (not talking about Wind Waker HD) game that is being worked on. If Nintendo wants my attention they need to do a couple of things to get my attention.
1. Create a Nintendo account system like Sony, Microsoft and Apple. Look if my system gets damaged or stolen all my purchases go bye-bye; this is 2013 not 2003.
2. Bring past system games to both your 3ds and WiiU. Bring GBA games to the 3ds Nintendo as well as DS as well for digital purchases. Bring Gamecube and Wii games for Digital purchases for the WiiU.
That's enough ranting from me but that's what I want to see this year if I am going to be blown away by Nintendo this year at E3.

Reactions: VMM

raulestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes megaman zero is from capcom but the best megaman games were did it for nintendo, waht happend??megaman=kill becouse people don't like nintendo.... zelda?zelda is now suking always the same....haaaaa...iaggg...hiaaaa....bajjj zelda have no innovacions the problem of games companies is that don't hear people....the day that konami do a silent hill like first one, squareenix kik enix and return to squaresoft to do a ff like ff6 or 7, nintendo do a good metroid not from retrostudio fukers, , a new shenmue.....it's a pity gamedevolps are suking and everyday more and more.....

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt Nintendo will have "the best" conference. Though I don't care at all about the other presentations really...
If they show anything on SSB however, it will be pretty darn nice.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes megaman zero is from capcom but the best megaman games were did it for nintendo, waht happend??megaman=kill becouse people don't like nintendo.... zelda?zelda is now suking always the same....haaaaa...iaggg...hiaaaa....bajjj zelda have no innovacions the problem of games companies is that don't hear people....the day that konami do a silent hill like first one, squareenix kik enix and return to squaresoft to do a ff like ff6 or 7, nintendo do a good metroid not from retrostudio fukers, , a new shenmue.....it's a pity gamedevolps are suking and everyday more and more.....
Bitches Nintendo will OWN this E3 by revealing the new SSB, Metroid, Half Life 3, Mother 4, Mario Kart 8 and F-Zero.
Yeah, my mom is Reggie Fils-Aime.
I swear to God, I feel my IQ go down a point every time I read a single word from your posts...

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country

MegaMan is Capcom's franchise. Nothing to do with Nintendo. Shenmue is Sega's franchise. Nothing to do with Sony.

Retrogames that make anyone cry?...What?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

King penguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just face it, the reason nintendo got the most votes, is for pikmin 3 and pikmin 3 alone:P. its clearly superior to all expectation
for sony and microsoft (and definitely EA) combined. mmhm

Deleted member 329676

All sweet & honeycomb
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm totally rooting for Nintendo, and I'll think they'll have a pretty solid showing with already mentioned games, Sony will come out on top as long as they don't take miss step like Microsoft. As for Microsoft, they'll only be doing damage control.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, but please let it be for PS4
No I think if they do announce it, they will announce it for the ps3. Persona 4 came out after the ps3 was out, because Atlus was smart enough to know that they would sell more copies if it was on ps2 and not ps3, because by then everyone had to have a ps2 and not every one could or would pay 6oo(€,$, whatever), also I would think that most Shin Megami Tensei fan would have a ps3 and they would most likely make more money it they release it on ps3, IMO. Also the only game made by Atlus' Persona Team was Catherine. I hope they do because I bought my PS3 4 years ago for P5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill