• Poll closed .

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
May as well pass on it, then, since we've already gotten a glimpse at their next project, temporarily titled 'X', which looks to have a high probability of being a sequel to Xenoblade. Even if somehow it isn't a sequel, it definitely looks to be drawing heavily from it. That said, how could you not want another Xenoblade :huh:? I thought it was fantastic.
AFAIK the games are in no way related. Also, "Xenoblade Yawnicles" were terrible, tedious and incredibly boring. ;)
alright, common ground! :yayu:
Hard not to like Smash Bros. :P

We'll see. I hope they have good showings (well, maybe I want to see Microsoft burn after their DRM issue) because I really want to see good things for gamers. Highly doubtful I'll buy an Xbone or a PS4, but I still hope they can put out some good things that people will enjoy. On a related note, when are PS3 owners finally gonna get their hands on The Last Guardian?

PS4's looking really exciting so far in my opinion - squeezes the most out of the hardware and already has a few titles I'm interested in. As for "The Last Guardian", that's like a running joke at this point - it's Sony's "Duke Nukem Forever" - the developers themselves stated that they're in way over their heads. :P

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK the games are in no way related.
SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED XENOBLADE OR ARE STILL PLAYING
If you've seen the reveal trailer (if you haven't, ), the battle system seems to be a continuation of Xenoblade's with the art bar with cooldown times and the talent art in the center. And continuing on the idea that it could be a sequel, the face shown at the end looks strikingly like Shulk, but some say that the eye-color is green rather than Shulk's blue, which could imply that it's actually a Shulk-Fiora offspring.

Also, "Xenoblade Yawnicles" were terrible, tedious and incredibly boring. ;)
:(

PS4's looking really exciting so far in my opinion - squeezes the most out of the hardware and already has a few titles I'm interested in.
Squeezing the most out of hardware comes down to the developers rather than the hardware itself.As for "The Last Guardian", that's like a running joke at this point - it's Sony's "Duke Nukem Forever" - the developers themselves stated that they're in way over their heads. :P[/quote]
That's too bad.

edit: Can't I link to a youtube video without embedding it?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED XENOBLADE OR ARE STILL PLAYING
If you've seen the reveal trailer (if you haven't), the battle system seems to be a continuation of Xenoblade's with the art bar with cooldown times and the talent art in the center. And continuing on the idea that it could be a sequel, the face shown at the end looks strikingly like Shulk, but some say that the eye-color is green rather than Shulk [blue, which could imply that it's actually a Shulk-Fiora offspring.

Yeah, I've seen it. I meant, story-wise the games are supposedly unrelated. ;)

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've seen it. I meant, story-wise the games are supposedly unrelated. ;)
Well, as I said in the last line, there very well could be a connection story-wise, but it's pure speculation at this point. Personally, I'm with you in that I'd prefer it not to be a sequel, but we'll have to disagree on the reason.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um... sorry to derail the heated arguments, but will GBAtemp make a list of E3-related news during/after E3? I'm not sure if I'll (be able to) see all of the streams. The only ones I would see are Nintendo and Sony, but I still wanna know what happens in the others.

On topic: I voted Sony, mostly because I thought Nintendo wasn't gonna be at E3 and that it was just a troll choice.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also, "Xenoblade Yawnicles" were terrible, tedious and incredibly boring. ;)
That's your opinion...

On topic.. I am optimistic about Nintendo although they won't do a normal press conference..
And i voted for Sony (sorry guys) because that is the console maker that has the least negative responce from critics, looks like most think sony will come out as the best console..

ClassyMr.M

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think EA will really come out of the gate strong this year with a lot of fresh, new ide.... ok I thought I could finish that sentence, but it hurt to type it. Not even sure why they continue to have a press conference. I am, however, looking forward to the Nintendo Direct and Sony press conference. Looking for both of these companies to step up this generation.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You don't say?

My, how perceptive you are!
Don't you know? Anytime someone says that hate a game you like, it's never meant as an opinion, it's meant as an arrogant assertion that attacks your self-confidence and the fibers of your very being, and they must be reminded it's their opinion. After all, who else will put them in their place?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G4 is not even airing anything having to do with e3
spiketv is airing only a few conferences midday (ms, ea) and that's it
unless the schedule is wrong

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Mod edit- Non microsoft stuff that might leak during the conference can still be posted elsewhere. For now if you can direct your conversations at the relevant thread it would be appreciated.
Microsoft
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-ponders-e3-2013-microsoft.349254/
E.A.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-ponders-e3-2013-ea.349262/
Ubisoft.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-ponders-e3-2013-ubisoft.349271/
Sony
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-ponders-e3-2013-sony.349278/
Now things will get interesting: Microsoft presents in few minutes, Sony in few hours. Nintendo is coming tomorrow.

Don't you know? Anytime someone says that hate a game you like, it's never meant as an opinion, it's meant as an arrogant assertion that attacks your self-confidence and the fibers of your very being, and they must be reminded it's their opinion. After all, who else will put them in their place?
You summarize my thoughts about him in few words. He is a great user, aways bring cool information, but he argument like kids do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +1