Hacking E-link GBA SP help please!

randomnosity3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a GBA SP and an E-link flash card. The card came today so I've been anxious to get it going. There was no software bundled with the card but I managed to track it down online and got everything installed. I actually got the whole thing working once and loaded a few games onto the card but it seemed to freeze after that. Now I can't get my comp to recognize the card at all, and when I try to 'play' the card in my GBA the first Game Boy Advance screen loads up and freezes (without even displaying "Nintendo" beneath it as it always does).

Is my GBA fried, or what's going on?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the ELink itself is fried. I've had quite a lot of problems with mine, so I've decided to switch over to the M3 Perfect Lite. The EFA Linker II just got released on DX, so I think it's best if you spend $28 and save yourself the hassle.

randomnosity3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would hate to think the card is fried - it came in the mail brand new today. I have a feeling trying to return this thing to dealextreme.com (in Hong Kong) won't be too easy...

I don't think it's the card though, because even if I load the Game Boy with no game in it, it's frozen... unfortunately I don't have any other games to test the GBA with, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.