Hacking DVD-R Compatibility List

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
If i buy a 100 pack of DVD+R's that are on special at the moment and i get 112 DVD+R's for the price of 100 , so its a good deal... and if i take the 112 DVD+R's that i buy and scribble out the top and bottom of the + so that it looks like a minus in green pen because the discs are green , can i burn them using a hybrid of Nero and IMgBurn i like to call NeoBurn at max speed with the disc text facing up on a sunday morning before 12 ?

I think this should be topic for a sticky? Or a wiki? Shall we vote on it?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
nah
rolleyes.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
noobwarrior7 said:
djtaz said:
If i buy a 100 pack of DVD+R's that are on special at the moment and i get 112 DVD+R's for the price of 100 , so its a good deal... and if i take the 112 DVD+R's that i buy and scribble out the top and bottom of the + so that it looks like a minus in green pen because the discs are green , can i burn them using a hybrid of Nero and IMgBurn i like to call NeoBurn at max speed with the disc text facing up on a sunday morning before 12 ?

only if your mother spanks you the whole time, and you don't shed a tear.

but what do i do if she only spanks me some of the time and my father does the rest ?
Will the discs explode on me ?

What if i get red discs instead - i only get 108 of them , but they are red so i dont mind too much

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
noobwarrior7 said:
djtaz said:

but what do i do if she only spanks me some of the time and my father does the rest ?

What if i get red discs instead - i only get 108 of them , but they are red so i dont mind too much
Will red ones work with the forthcoming Gamma?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
noobwarrior7 said:
djtaz said:

if they are red and 108 strong that is certainly a treat, but watch out for a taurus, or your discs will be dead meat.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Patryc said:
djtaz said:
noobwarrior7 said:
djtaz said:

I was wondering that too - i only have a green marker so colouring in the + to make it a minus on a plus disc will only work if the wii is colourblind ..... maybe the blur created when spinning will make it hard for the wii and the dvd burner to see it and it might think its a minus even though its red and not green with a green bit of marker over the + .

I dont think there is a bull (taurus) on them unless they come with that drink red bull ... but that gives you wings like the loader channel v0.1 , so maybe they will work with that ?

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Patryc said:
djtaz said:
noobwarrior7 said:
djtaz said:

I was wondering that too - i only have a green marker so colouring in the + to make it a minus on a plus disc will only work if the wii is colourblind ..... maybe the blur created when spinning will make it hard for the wii and the dvd burner to see it and it might think its a minus even though its red and not green with a green bit of marker over the + .

I dont think there is a bull (taurus) on them unless they come with that drink red bull ... but that gives you wings like the loader channel v0.1 , so maybe they will work with that ?

Well if a made a new backup launcher for red discs, will you add it to your links?

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
On a more serious note I would like to say a big THANK YOU for all your links djtaz. You have been a member here I see for less than 2 months but you have done something really helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s