Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use: Arita DVD-R 4.7Gb

I also use: Imation DVD+RW 4.7Gb
(when I doubt the fun factor of a game, I always burn it on a RW first)

Never had any problems so far with both
wink.gif

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a burner that can do pie/pif scanning, then you can figure out what works for you. ideally, aim for pie < 280, pif < 4, but pif can be a bit higher and be ok. wii is better than some finicky standalones.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
My boyfriend had a problem with EVERY brand, his wii was "unable to read disc" most of the time, until he bought VERBATIM. Verbatim dvd-r x16 are THE BEST, you won't find better for your Wii, it's flawless. we were afraid that something was wrong with the Wii or the chip, but it was all a disc problem.

Nypon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I update my Wii modded with clonekey from 2.2E to 3.0E I have problems with every game thats burned on TDK-R and before it worked without any problems. I think the new update has a shorter reading time then before. Becouse the TDK-R read slower then Fujifilm DVD-R discs and fujifilm discs works without any problems. So now I had to give 17 games away.

xaxis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
verbatims are the best but i've been using sum memorex ones and they work fine to. although they seem i little louder in the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo