Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I WANT SOME.

Shooters need an old-school character like Duke. Someone who's not a whiny p*ssy about everything. Typical '80 testosterone bomb, funny by today's standards macho, kick ass!

Objectify females, do drugs, drink alcohol, swear left and right and do inhuman feats, please. We NEED you Duke.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never played or seen a Duke Nukem game but this looks just completely random :wtf:

I might end up renting this since I don't wanna buy something with no clue of what in the hell i'm getting into.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nebz said:
I've never played or seen a Duke Nukem game but this looks just completely random :wtf:

I might end up renting this since I don't wanna buy something with no clue of what in the hell i'm getting into.

...you are aware that someone who hasn't played Duke Nukem 3D cannot enter heaven, right?

princefarzan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As an old time duke fan, playing the demo recently I have a feeling this game is gonna fail critically and get scorched by its long time fans similar to how sonic games gets scorched by its fanbase. I am disappointed that after 12yrs this was the best they could come up with
frown.gif
. Just warning others to not be expecting much otherwise you might be in for a disappointment.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Nebz said:

...you are aware that someone who hasn't played Duke Nukem 3D cannot enter heaven, right?
I guess that would good to know if I weren't one that doesn't believe in such a place lol

Now if we were talking about Narnia... That would be a totally different story.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nebz said:
Foxi4 said:
Nebz said:

I guess that would good to know if I weren't one that doesn't believe in such a place lol

Now if we were talking about Narnia... That would be a totally different story.

Heaven is something else for everyone. If for you it's Narnia, then ASLAM LIVES as long as you tried it. It's a classic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-