.DUC to .sav problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by N1nt3nd0gam3r, Apr 26, 2009.

Apr 26, 2009

.DUC to .sav problem by N1nt3nd0gam3r at 9:58 PM (612 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

Banned N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

United States
    Ok here is the deal...I go from .DUC (yes its in caps) to .sav but I can't figure out which one will work for the Acekard2i. I'm trying to convert an ACWW save btw.

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    [spoonfeed]Have you even TRIED it!? Or do you just assume it wont work? Hmm? Once you've put some effort in, you'll see if it works or not. If it doesn't, read this. I'm not explaining it to you, I've given you the link (which you should have found yourself). It's about time you did something for yourself.[/spoonfeed]

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

or try here [​IMG]

4. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

Banned N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

United States
    Thank you kobykann some people are just jerks btw ur probably gunna get in trougle for that avy shatteredscreens [​IMG]

5. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Both threads contained pretty much the same informations, and the same site (http://shunyweb.info/) and yet you only thank him. Fine, I just wont bother helping you. And soon no one else will. It's not even worth clicking on your threads anymore, they used to be hilarious, now it's just stupid because you wont read the stickies, use Google, search to forums or read the god damn help people post on your sad little topics. You do not deserve to have a DS.

Oh, and learn to spell. I'm younger than you and, amazingly, people can understand me.