N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here is the deal...I go from .DUC (yes its in caps) to .sav but I can't figure out which one will work for the Acekard2i. I'm trying to convert an ACWW save btw.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
[spoonfeed]Have you even TRIED it!? Or do you just assume it wont work? Hmm? Once you've put some effort in, you'll see if it works or not. If it doesn't, read this. I'm not explaining it to you, I've given you the link (which you should have found yourself). It's about time you did something for yourself.[/spoonfeed]

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShatteredScreens said:
[spoonfeed]Have you even TRIED it!? Or do you just assume it wont work? Hmm? Once you've put some effort in, you'll see if it works or not. If it doesn't, read this. I'm not explaining it to you, I've given you the link (which you should have found yourself). It's about time you did something for yourself.[/spoonfeed]

or try here
smile.gif

N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
ShatteredScreens said:

or try here
smile.gif

Thank you kobykann some people are just jerks btw ur probably gunna get in trougle for that avy shatteredscreens
lecture.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
N1nt3nd0gam3r said:
kobykaan said:
ShatteredScreens said:

or try here
smile.gif

Thank you kobykann some people are just jerks btw ur probably gunna get in trougle for that avy shatteredscreens
lecture.gif
Both threads contained pretty much the same informations, and the same site (http://shunyweb.info/) and yet you only thank him. Fine, I just wont bother helping you. And soon no one else will. It's not even worth clicking on your threads anymore, they used to be hilarious, now it's just stupid because you wont read the stickies, use Google, search to forums or read the god damn help people post on your sad little topics. You do not deserve to have a DS.

Oh, and learn to spell. I'm younger than you and, amazingly, people can understand me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@