Hardware Dualshock 3 won't work wirelessly on Vita TV

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just got a new dualshock 3 because my old one died, and it works with the PS3 just fine.

But on the Vita TV, when it's connected through USB, it works, but all 4 lights keep blinking and when I take the cable off, it dies.

It's an official Sony controller, btw.

D

Deleted-379826

This happens with one of my official Red Sony controllers too. Might be because mine and yours aren't charged? I'm not too sure.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had a problem with any of my stuff. I do however have one controller that does seem to have internal bluetooth issues, i bought it from amazon, either is defective or something. But the one i use that came with my pstv has no issues.

The defective controller never syncs with my pstv. But it works with my ps3 with no issue. The weird part is when the battery is low, the led is supposed to flash every second. But is flashes rapidly like if it was rapid fire being active. Then the on screen notification keeps telling me the battery is low. Usually is supposed to happen once until the controller is dead or it reconnects. I dunno why it happens like this but it just does. I usually have to play with the controller plugged in or just use another controller.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Never had a problem with any of my stuff. I do however have one controller that does seem to have internal bluetooth issues, i bought it from amazon, either is defective or something. But the one i use that came with my pstv has no issues.

The defective controller never syncs with my pstv. But it works with my ps3 with no issue. The weird part is when the battery is low, the led is supposed to flash every second. But is flashes rapidly like if it was rapid fire being active. Then the on screen notification keeps telling me the battery is low. Usually is supposed to happen once until the controller is dead or it reconnects. I dunno why it happens like this but it just does. I usually have to play with the controller plugged in or just use another controller.

I just asked for a refund, I'll send the controller back.

Gonna try getting another one, that's my only option :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search softonic