waffle1995

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lmao! i think EX4DS is really coming out why the point of making a site in the first place!
Nintendo try to sued flashcart but they failed so I waill say Nintendo wiil fail again!

waffle1995

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nayps3.gif
yaywii.gif
angry.gif
smile.gif
sleep.gif
shy.gif
happy.gif
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
biggrin.gif
yay.gif
mthrnitesmiley.gif
sad.gif
moogle.gif
smileipb2.png
rofl.gif
ninja.gif
glare.gif
closedeyes.gif
blush.gif
tpi.gif
hrth.gif
toot.gif
cry.gif
rofl2.gif
]=

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Waffle, are you REALLY convinced that the r4 group are such good coders? I heard from people that SOME of the original r4 crew decided to make this flashcart, but the new generation of flashcarts has may surpassed the r4 crew's capabilities (UNLESS THEY MANAGED TO IMPROVE OVER THE LAST HOUR /dbz reference).

Yes, they might release it earlier, but the Iplayer was the first with this brilliant idea, so in a sense, supercard and this new cart are both 'clones'. However, supercard's firmware and OS are known for innovation and from what I heard, Iplayer's GBA capabilities are far from perfect or ideal.

/2cents

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:
Waffle, are you REALLY convinced that the r4 group are such good coders? I heard from people that SOME of the original r4 crew decided to make this flashcart, but the new generation of flashcarts has may surpassed the r4 crew's capabilities (UNLESS THEY MANAGED TO IMPROVE OVER THE LAST HOUR /dbz reference).

Yes, they might release it earlier, but the Iplayer was the first with this brilliant idea, so in a sense, supercard and this new cart are both 'clones'. However, supercard's firmware and OS are known for innovation and from what I heard, Iplayer's GBA capabilities are far from perfect or ideal.

/2cents
ok but this topic aint about ex4ds really or r4! so is dual-boot possible???

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents
Current hardware? No.

That's why the topic drifted to ex4ds, Iplayer and DS2.

If it wil be done, ever, it will be by supercard. Highly doubt it though, I'd get a small mp3 player if you wanna listen to music while playing a game.

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents
Current hardware? No.

If it wil be done, ever, it will be by supercard. Highly doubt it though, I'd get a small mp3 player if you wanna listen to music while playing a game.
it has to be a flashcart with a cpu

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents
Current hardware? No.

it has to be a flashcart with a cpu
That's pretty much what I said summed up
tongue.gif

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i guess u did said that! Someone should really make this for SCDS2, iPlayer, or Ex4DS! Listenind to music while playing game or watching movies while playing game! this will be the best firmware loader ever!

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vietkid420 said:
Ex4Ds cant be a clone of SCDS2 cuz i read something that it coming out before SCDS2!
*Sigh*...
Vietkid, are you really that stupid?

Anyway, this would be pretty awesome, I didn't think they could manage to let the DS actually multitask with an extra CPU on the flashcart, but the cheat thing shows it.

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
Vietkid420 said:
Ex4Ds cant be a clone of SCDS2 cuz i read something that it coming out before SCDS2!
*Sigh*...
Vietkid, are you really that stupid?

Anyway, this would be pretty awesome, I didn't think they could manage to let the DS actually multitask with an extra CPU on the flashcart, but the cheat thing shows it.
Im not stupid! I know more about flashcart than many ppl! Im going to make this firmware and join the r4 team to make The Ex4Ds awesome! lol

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry, but the OP described multitasking. No flashcart has multitasking so far. Even the iplayer, with the current build of EOS, there is no multitasking. If you want to use that as a chain of thought, the SCDS2 will not have multitasking. The key issue in the multitasking is between a game play and doing something else, which will probably not going to happen.

Sudo-multitasking of something like playing music while reading a ebook on the SCDS2 would be dependant of how it was implemented in the firmware.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents

I already told you!!! That's NOT a fucking dual-boot, dual-booting is like the M3i Zero, I have both sakura and touchpod that i can chose which one to boot at start up, MULTI-TASKING ISN'T THE SAME THING AS DUAL-BOOTING.

Vietkid420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents

I already told you!!! That's NOT a fucking dual-boot, dual-booting is like the M3i Zero, I have both sakura and touchpod that i can chose which one to boot at start up, MULTI-TASKING ISN'T THE SAME THING AS DUAL-BOOTING.
ppl can look at the term differently! ppl can say multitaking is the same as dual booting. sound out the names! Dual as in 2/boot as in loading when you put it together, 2 thing loading at the same time! better name than multi-tasking..... example of multi-tasking me eating while pooping while pissing in the washroom!

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vietkid420 said:
ZeWarrior said:
Vietkid420 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

/2cents

ppl can look at the term differently! ppl can say multitaking is the same as dual booting. sound out the names! Dual as in 2/boot as in loading when you put it together, 2 thing loading at the same time! better name than multi-tasking..... example of multi-tasking me eating while pooping while pissing in the washroom!
multi-tasking =/= dual booting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_boot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_multitasking

this thread is full of lolz,seriously read your posts

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously guys, it's not dual booting OR multi-tasking, as far as I can tell with the limited information available. Both terms are misleading.

I would assume it's just real time save, and then starting an entirely new app. when u want to go back to the game it just loads the savestate (automatically).

Then again, wtf are people talking about? I see no information page, does this thing even exist?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
these [iC] kids really are bad at trolling...

i wonder why pretty much ever irc channel on the server has +b *[ic]*!*@*
rolleyes.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
OSW said:
Seriously guys, it's not dual booting OR multi-tasking, as far as I can tell with the limited information available. Both terms are misleading.

I would assume it's just real time save, and then starting an entirely new app. when u want to go back to the game it just loads the savestate (automatically).

Then again, wtf are people talking about? I see no information page, does this thing even exist?

No, I'm pretty sure he wants to have both things running real-time, one in the background and the other in the foreground, thus its multi-tasking.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OSW said:

I think the OP is thinking that you could play mp3s while playing the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.