Hacking DSTWO PLUS will be released in October

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
The question becomes...can GW block it...will they?...will SC be able to keep up and copy.
This is really my only concern. I'm getting a review unit soon but I'm only going to try the 3DS backup function on my o3DS because I don't wanna rick bricking my n3ds. However, I don't think I should have any concern with using the GBA and SNES functions on my n3ds as that doesn't seem risky. At any rate, aren't there people here who are willing to hardmod a bricked 3DS with a dumped NAND? When I do my review I'm going to mention my concern about the brick code, even though it's only at all risky because Gateway is willing to destroy 3DS systems because they don't like competition.

Oh, and for the record guys, this card IS real. There's no doubt about it, it DOES exist and shaunj66 and I have been in contact with their team.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really my only concern. I'm getting a review unit soon but I'm only going to try the 3DS backup function on my o3DS because I don't wanna rick bricking my n3ds. However, I don't think I should have any concern with using the GBA and SNES functions on my n3ds as that doesn't seem risky. At any rate, aren't there people here who are willing to hardmod a bricked 3DS with a dumped NAND? When I do my review I'm going to mention my concern about the brick code, even though it's only at all risky because Gateway is willing to destroy 3DS systems because they don't like competition.

Oh, and for the record guys, this card IS real. There's no doubt about it, it DOES exist and shaunj66 and I have been in contact with their team.

Looking forward to the review; thanks for the update!

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well, in the SC Chinese forum, the moderator indicated that the new card will be sold at the same price as the old DS2. Its 175 RMB or so in China. I guess it won't be a very expansive card.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
175 RMB that is like 30USD, so they sell as double the price in other countries?
If they are planning to sell ds2+ at the same price as ds2 worldwide, I don't think it will be $60. However, flashcards in china are always cheaper than what we can find at US resellers. I got my sky3ds for only 300 RMB when I was in China.

Reactions: dsrules

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they are planning to sell ds2+ at the same price as ds2 worldwide, I don't think it will be $60. However, flashcards in china are always cheaper than what we can find at US resellers. I got my sky3ds for only 300 RMB when I was in China.
What is 300 RMB in USD?

oblivion8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, quick question for anybody that might know.
The DSTwo+ mentioned that it only supports up until 9.x. Is that only for the Gateway 3DS game support itself?
I have a original small 3DS that is updated to 10.x, but I'm only really interested right now in the DS and GBA game support, will it work even though I'm updated, or does the entire DSTwo+ card only function on 9.x?

Looking forward to this flashcard, but reading the comments has made me a tad worried! XD

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, quick question for anybody that might know.
The DSTwo+ mentioned that it only supports up until 9.x. Is that only for the Gateway 3DS game support itself?
I have a original small 3DS that is updated to 10.x, but I'm only really interested right now in the DS and GBA game support, will it work even though I'm updated, or does the entire DSTwo+ card only function on 9.x?

Looking forward to this flashcard, but reading the comments has made me a tad worried! XD
DS Mode will work on any FW version so your good on that front ;)

Reactions: oblivion8

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What Version Does This DSTWO Cartage Supports ??? Version 10.1.0-27U ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In Plus , How Much Will It Cost ??/

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
All FW versions and $53-$60

Thanks am Buying This For My B-Day That Is soon 14 october doe

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All FW versions and $53-$60

Noob Question : By The Way , Where Do We Buy This Item . Do I Have to check The Dayum Amazon Shit Or Just Buy It In The Official Site , And Where IS the Official Site Where I Can But It

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Shadow#1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv