BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having problems with the DSTWO. Its a GBAtemp edition with the latest Firmware and a 4GB card.

I was playing Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 with a patch and everything was fine. I saved and shut the power off for the night. In the morning i grabbed my DS and booted up DQMJ2.

Heres the problem: It only gave me the option the start a new game. I popped out the card and took a look with my computer. The DQMJ2 .sav was still there, but the .sav extension was in all caps like this ".SAV". I tried to rewrite it was ".sav" but after booting my DS again, it gave me the same "new game option". Looking again, the file was again .SAV. So i tried a new game. The new game went until i could save and then the DS told me that the save file could not be accessed.

So i removed the .sav file all together and tried to get the game to save. Nothing. Im really confused.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, i think if you use a clean rom, the game only gives you 4 of the 5 people you need to talk to in the beginning of the game. Its the games AP. Then again, can the DSTWO override the DQMJ2's AP?

EDIT: ninja'd. Ill try a clean Rom next. ITs just so weird cause i had like 10 hours in.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all the AntiPiracy going on over the internet, its gonna be fun to find a clean rom.
Oh well. If worse come to worst, I will buy a physical copy. I actually want to, i just dont have the money at the moment.

EDIT: Ok a clean version works. good. Now im hoping i dont run into problems with the button doors and stuff later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?