DSTWO - Noob!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by dexstroyer, Dec 5, 2012.

Dec 5, 2012

DSTWO - Noob! by dexstroyer at 5:59 PM (391 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. dexstroyer
    OP

Newcomer dexstroyer Newbie

United Kingdom
    Evening all,

Well my DSTWO card has arrived and Im impressed especially after been ripped off for a fake r4i Gold I was a bit nervous.

For those of you like me living in the UK finding it hard to find a retailer I ordered my card from http://www.chipspain.com/es/ and including 24hr shipping costs it was €40/$50/£30 ISH which I dont mind paying for things that work.

Now Im looking for setup advice!

I downloaded DSTWO_v1.11_2012_1030_eng and dragged _dstwo to the micro SD, then dropped
    5325 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Mini-Land Mayhem (v01)(DSi Enhanced) (U)(NukeThis).nds on there too which is NOT in the _dstwo folder but alongside it.

My question is have I done this right, and importantly this is for my 7yr old and I want to lock it so it boots straight to the DSTWO software for him to simply choose a game, then re-boot back to it; is this possible?

You cant believe the relief when this card worked, I was so annoyed with the fake but thats life I suppose

DeX

2. Jiehfeng

Member Jiehfeng The Moon over the Sun

United States
    You have done it right but I recommend you to download the latest update.
    Once the files are like:
    _dstwo
    Games (Inside-Roms)

Then in the ds section of the dstwo (not the folder but the cartrige), your games would just appear so your kid could just select the game he wants.