Hacking [DSTWO] Multi-Save and GBA Emulator Problems

ChrisTheEmpoleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I'm having a great time with my DSTWO, except for two problems, one major and one minor.

My major problem is that I can't find a .sav file for any of my games. I checked the Multi-Save function, and it says that I am using "Save Slot 0". Now I tried changing it to "Save Slot 1" and then it made a .sav for that, named [XXXXX].1.sav, where [XXXXX] is obviously the ROM. But going back to "Save Slot 0", I do not see any [XXXXX].0.sav files. I'm pretty far into the game on "Save Slot 0", and I hope there is a way for me to back up the save to use on another flashcart (I own an R4, but I put that aside to get the DSTWO.).

My minor problem is that when I load up the GBA Emulator, the "NEW" and "RESET" buttons are glitched. They're slanted to the right, so badly that its illegible. Here is a screenshot of my problem.

Thank you for your time, and I hope I can get this solved quickly.

ChrisTheEmpoleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's the thing, I don't have any SAV files, yet my game saves and loads perfectly.

I actually figured it out last night through a test-run. I started Save Slot 0, and made a RTS of it as soon as I could move around. Then I saved normally, and switched to Save Slot 1 where I loaded the RTS, saved once more, and now both slots have the same data.

Thanks, you guys.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_