[DSTWO] Multi-Save and GBA Emulator Problems

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by ChrisTheEmpoleon, Jul 20, 2010.

1. ChrisTheEmpoleon
    OP

ChrisTheEmpoleon Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2010
    United States
    Hello everyone. I'm having a great time with my DSTWO, except for two problems, one major and one minor.

My major problem is that I can't find a .sav file for any of my games. I checked the Multi-Save function, and it says that I am using "Save Slot 0". Now I tried changing it to "Save Slot 1" and then it made a .sav for that, named [XXXXX].1.sav, where [XXXXX] is obviously the ROM. But going back to "Save Slot 0", I do not see any [XXXXX].0.sav files. I'm pretty far into the game on "Save Slot 0", and I hope there is a way for me to back up the save to use on another flashcart (I own an R4, but I put that aside to get the DSTWO.).

My minor problem is that when I load up the GBA Emulator, the "NEW" and "RESET" buttons are glitched. They're slanted to the right, so badly that its illegible. Here is a screenshot of my problem.

Thank you for your time, and I hope I can get this solved quickly.

2. viz

viz neckbeard

Sep 10, 2006
    United States
    USA
  3. ChrisTheEmpoleon
    OP

ChrisTheEmpoleon Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2010
    United States
    Ah, yes. Thanks Viz. Its now fixed.

But does anyone know about the first problem?

4. SignZ

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Slot 0 should just be [xxx].sav (where [xxx] is the ROM-Name)

5. ChrisTheEmpoleon
    OP

ChrisTheEmpoleon Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2010
    United States
    But that's the thing, I don't have any SAV files, yet my game saves and loads perfectly.

I actually figured it out last night through a test-run. I started Save Slot 0, and made a RTS of it as soon as I could move around. Then I saved normally, and switched to Save Slot 1 where I loaded the RTS, saved once more, and now both slots have the same data.

Thanks, you guys. [​IMG]