Hacking DSTWO clone?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually mine's different from the reference too.  Mine's one of the GBAtemp-branded ones, and I'm pretty sure it's legit since I've been using it for ages and it works with all the special homebrew and blah blah blah.
The layout of the numbers on the Actel chip itself is the same type that y0's has (not the layout Catboy's has).
As for the numbers, mine are later than Catboy's, but earlier than y0's... this seems to indicate Catboy got an earlier one, mine was later than his, and y0's is a recent batch.
EDIT: Better pic...
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ephawh.jpg
The card I posted is not my personal card, I got the image from the GBATemp review, but it is the same hardware as my card. I got my card when it was first released.There could be a possibly that the SC team has revised the hardware of the card without telling anyone.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually mine's different from the reference too. Mine's one of the GBAtemp-branded ones, and I'm pretty sure it's legit since I've been using it for ages and it works with all the special homebrew and blah blah blah.
The layout of the numbers on the Actel chip itself is the same type that y0's has (not the layout Catboy's has).
As for the numbers, mine are later than Catboy's, but earlier than y0's... this seems to indicate Catboy got an earlier one, mine was later than his, and y0's is a recent batch.
EDIT: Better pic...
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ephawh.jpg
The card I posted is not my personal card, I got the image from the GBATemp review, but it is the same hardware as my card. I got my card when it was first released.There could be a possibly that the SC team has revised the hardware of the card without telling anyone.
Seeing as all the carts have taken all the updates and softwares put out there, I think it's just never come up.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Seeing as all the carts have taken all the updates and softwares put out there, I think it's just never come up.
I hope that doesn't cause any problems with future updates, like the Acekard 2i :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: sup