ZackVee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
any difference on DSTTi and DSTT infolib.DAT, extinfo.DAT, and Savlib.DAT??
No, and no difference for YSMENU compatible linker too

For the MP, i will check only PM with complete information

Im not here to answer to any question,
when i have my list of ten tester, i will open a new topic about that!

wink.gif

PM'd you
biggrin.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
dark.boy.6687 said:
Can I not send the address? I don't need a DSTTi. I don't wanna PM you again. Really wanna test...

QUOTE(Mr.Mysterio @ Mar 16 2010, 02:32 AM) Same.

No problem, if you want to participate, you can tell:
"i want to participate to the test and i have allready my own DSTTi or YSMenu compatible linker"

wink.gif

P.S poeple who try this: "i will give you my adress, when im certain to have one" = Bye

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
P.S poeple who try this: "i will give you my adress, when im certain to have one" = Bye

People are skeptical like that because everyday there's probably atleast 3 people trying to do some sort of scam or trying to troll people. 10 free DSTTi's just to test game compatibility? Even if you were affiliated with some retail site, why would that retail site care about whether or not the compatibility works?

ZackVee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
dark.boy.6687 said:
Can I not send the address? I don't need a DSTTi. I don't wanna PM you again. Really wanna test...

QUOTE(Mr.Mysterio @ Mar 16 2010, 02:32 AM) Same.

No problem, if you want to participate, you can tell:
"i want to participate to the test and i have allready my own DSTTi or YSMenu compatible linker"

wink.gif

Was my PM okay info wise?

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DeltaBurnt said:
People are skeptical like that because everyday there's probably atleast 3 people trying to do some sort of scam or trying to troll people. 10 free DSTTi's just to test game compatibility? Even if you were affiliated with some retail site, why would that retail site care about whether or not the compatibility works?
i am not here to take name or adress to do anything else than giving these linkers

Maybe, after all, it is not the right forum for doing this club?!

unsure.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
i am not here to take name or adress to do anything else than giving these linkers

unsure.gif

Anywhere you go if you're promising free stuff and asking for personal info, but don't have any proof or backup, people will be skeptical.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be happy to help test. I think this is a really worth while project. The DSTT is only on of six cards that plays most of the current games and is regularly updated. I'd like to be part of a community based effort to keep it alive. Besides what would all the R4 users do without YSmenu. I don't need a card though.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
bitonio6 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

unsure.gif

Anywhere you go if you're promising free stuff and asking for personal info, but don't have any proof or backup, people will be skeptical.
This. Its more of that you are coming off as a shady person.

I could probably help test with my Supercard. Yes it does run DSTT firmware anyways.
mellow.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ill help...

please...
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

all i have is an old r4 and i would ecstatic to test this out since without YSMenu (which is based off the DSTT anyway) my card would have died years ago and i figure, why use a secondary version when i can get it straight from the source.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think this should be mentioned, given that we don't really have a way to prove the validity of his generous testing gifts - In the occasion that you decide to participate and give him your address, GBATemp isn't liable for what he does with it. So give him your info at your own risk. Don't forget to keep all personal info in PMs, don't post anything in here no matter what.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
BoxShot said:

I could probably help test with my Supercard. Yes it does run DSTT firmware anyways.
mellow.gif

Yes you can, no problem for me
grog.gif

QUOTE(Gaisuto @ Mar 17 2010, 05:34 AM) I think this should be mentioned, given that we don't really have a way to prove the validity of his generous testing gifts - In the occasion that you decide to participate and give him your address, GBATemp isn't liable for what he does with it. So give him your info at your own risk. Don't forget to keep all personal info in PMs, don't post anything in here no matter what.
No problem, it is not commercial, it is just in a group of people who want the DSTT continu to live

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Why i am so long to answer about who will be in the testers club?

Because I expect the return of the hacker who I am in contact,
and i am waiting for his okay

wink.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
BoxShot said:

mellow.gif

Yes you can, no problem for me
grog.gif

QUOTE(Gaisuto @ Mar 17 2010, 05:34 AM) I think this should be mentioned, given that we don't really have a way to prove the validity of his generous testing gifts - In the occasion that you decide to participate and give him your address, GBATemp isn't liable for what he does with it. So give him your info at your own risk. Don't forget to keep all personal info in PMs, don't post anything in here no matter what.
No problem, it is not commercial, it is just in a group of people who want the DSTT continu to live

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

You are sooooooooo noble, why hackers can think like this guy?... I also got an DSTT... and its very anyoing to need years and years to get something useful for it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night