Hacking DSTTi Fix for DSi 1.4 (Step by Step Guide)

piemail

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This fix only works if you currently have firmware 1.3 or lower. Is there any fix for when you've already upgraded to 1.4u? I tried to load TTi4UPGRADE_rel on my DSi as described here, but I keep getting errors that the card cannot be used. It works fine with original gamecards but not with the DSTTi. I've upgraded my DSTTi firmware to 1.17a07

Pii Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may have been answered and i just missed it, but can i do the update fix on the card and still use the card on my lower firmware ds until i get the chance to update. the reason i ask is because i am getting 2 dstti cards for my kids and want them to be ready incase the dsi's are on 1.4. i know just open them, but wife wont let me. thanks for the help.

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I'm confused.....
wacko.gif

When I run TTiCheck_v2.1 (downloaded from ndstt.com) it says that my card is genuine. When I run TTi14UPGRADE it says the card is fake, so I can't update it.

blink.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, it turns out it's real and is already upgraded. The first post of this thread says to use the official firmware v1.17, but that made the program say it was a fake card. It worked correctly using the official v1.15 from this link......

http://www.happydone.com/dstti-upgrade-for-dsi-14.html

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Last edited by r1vver,
Reactions: spider81man

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks,
my DSI has this FW 1.4.5E. Ca I use the DSTT?? Thanks
If I were you, I would take 2 good photos of the cart (front side and and back side, so that the color of the circuit board is visible) and create a separate thread with the question.
Photos are needed to understand if your cart is an genuine or a clone/fake.
I would also indicate which menu works on the cart (list of files on SD card) if there is one, of course. It's also for the same reason.

Although the answer is likely to be the advice to install custom firmware. https://dsi.cfw.guide
CFW/unlaunch on the DSi overruns blacklist checks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.