DSTT price dropped at DX

Kellicros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wooot, standalone package now selling at 24.14USD!!

EDIT: There seems to be a price raise in the past few hours, priced at 24.90USD now, glad I ordered before that.

Just placed an order, looks like it is time to ditch my R4DS.
biggrin.gif

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10289

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's quite cheap. I might just buy a few in case my friends need some. How's the customer service at DX? Any good?

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received mine today from DealExtreme. I paid $41.29 for a DTT + Kingston 2GB Japan microSD. It's a great card, I highly recommend it. It's one of my favorites!

Damademan3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.davidcblake.com
XP
Country
United States
i bought some stylus from dx and i was shocked that it only took a week from ordering to recieve them. I am happy with the service and will buy from them again. As for the DSTT i am very happy with mine and for 24 bucks its a great price to buy.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
I would still go for a SCDS1 SDHC.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Out of the cards I own, the SuperCard DS One is my least favorite.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
sk3tch said:
arctic_flame said:

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Out of the cards I own, the SuperCard DS One is my least favorite.

same here,its too slow & has the worst GUI. Acekard2 is my Fav
wink.gif

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
Despite the fact that it can triple boot the DSTT firmware, YSMenu and the Supercard firmware?

I wasn't aware of that feature. More information?

I guess the build quality turned me off immediately. The DSTT that I received yesterday for dirt cheap from DX seems to be more sturdy.

Kellicros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
sk3tch said:
arctic_flame said:

Despite the fact that it can triple boot the DSTT firmware, YSMenu and the Supercard firmware?
Interesting, what advantages do you get from that? Say, if you boot the DSTT/YSMENU firmware, it turns into a DSTT?

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kellicros said:
arctic_flame said:
sk3tch said:
arctic_flame said:

Interesting, what advantages do you get from that? Say, if you boot the DSTT/YSMENU firmware, it turns into a DSTT?
http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php?topic=12509.0

Even tough the supercard firmware is lots better

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Kellicros said:

if you are DSTT fan then Supercard is the better choice because you can use it as DSTT too .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...