Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone here know what the dstt uses to boot its games i know that ysmenu for r4 and dstt uses the r4patch and ttpatch to boot into games but the dstt
does not use the ttpatch to boot into games im thinking its the TTmenu.dat but im not sure can anyone help me out?

No its not the infolib and extinfo files just making sure.

heavy1metal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen quite a few places that the new "unofficial" firmware for the dstt is by ysmenu. From what I understand, the company has stopped posting firmware updates and everything else is a clone using ysmenu.

Elvarg said:
Does anyone here know what the dstt uses to boot its games i know that ysmenu for r4 and dstt uses the r4patch and ttpatch to boot into games but the dstt
does not use the ttpatch to boot into games im thinking its the TTmenu.dat but im not sure can anyone help me out?

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heavy1metal said:
I've seen quite a few places that the new "unofficial" firmware for the dstt is by ysmenu. From what I understand, the company has stopped posting firmware updates and everything else is a clone using ysmenu.

Elvarg said:

haha lol im talking about more advanced stuff like whats in the TTMenu.dat for example that will load games.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just noticed the PM... so sorry for the late response.

I'm not very familiar with the DSTT and only moderately familiar with YSMenu. As for your question, I have no clue, and it's been a while since I've looked at the files so I'm not exactly sure what's there anymore.
But I would think that the r4/ttpatch.dat are just that -- patches for the loading, not the actual loaders themselves -- though I'm not sure why the DSTT would have a patch file... unless the TopToyDS and DSTT are different or one is a clone and needs the ttpatch?
I would also guess that the loading would be done by the main file which I think is TTMENU.DAT (R4 ended up with _DS_MENU.DAT).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hey