DSTT Loader For Games????

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Elvarg, Feb 25, 2011.

Feb 25, 2011

DSTT Loader For Games???? by Elvarg at 5:51 AM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Elvarg
    OP

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia
    Does anyone here know what the dstt uses to boot its games i know that ysmenu for r4 and dstt uses the r4patch and ttpatch to boot into games but the dstt
    does not use the ttpatch to boot into games im thinking its the TTmenu.dat but im not sure can anyone help me out?

No its not the infolib and extinfo files just making sure.

2. heavy1metal

Newcomer heavy1metal Newbie

United States
    I've seen quite a few places that the new "unofficial" firmware for the dstt is by ysmenu. From what I understand, the company has stopped posting firmware updates and everything else is a clone using ysmenu.

3. Elvarg
    OP

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia
    haha lol im talking about more advanced stuff like whats in the TTMenu.dat for example that will load games.

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Just noticed the PM... so sorry for the late response.

I'm not very familiar with the DSTT and only moderately familiar with YSMenu. As for your question, I have no clue, and it's been a while since I've looked at the files so I'm not exactly sure what's there anymore.
    But I would think that the r4/ttpatch.dat are just that -- patches for the loading, not the actual loaders themselves -- though I'm not sure why the DSTT would have a patch file... unless the TopToyDS and DSTT are different or one is a clone and needs the ttpatch?
    I would also guess that the loading would be done by the main file which I think is TTMENU.DAT (R4 ended up with _DS_MENU.DAT).