Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
darkspirit456 said:
And for infolib... I have no idea how to get it, I just know what tool to use but no idea on how to use it xD
That infolibmaker.nds only makes infolibs for games that can boot successfully without the libs. The point in this tool is to make roms boot quicker.

if your speaking about another tool, an actual PC (not NDS) tool, Then I'm interested.
biggrin.gif

Yes is a PC tool (NO$GBA Debugger) I heard from someone that you need to use that to find infolib data, but I have no idea where to start with it... or how to use it lol... If you need the program and try to learn it, just give me a PM, I already gave up on it xD

and yeah I know infolibmaker.nds, I used before with infomerge.nds

Bunie

#1 Princess
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Bunie, you realize that when you're able to figure out how to make this firmware work, and take over the job,
you're gonna have to get much better at accepting insults.

People are going to be saying far worse things to/about you on a daily basis.
I am aware. But currently i feel like people Expect somthing of me at the moment, even though i have been stressing that i know nothing as of now.

But i suppose your right. its stressing when ppl expect somthing of you and you cant give it to them at the moment D;.

QUOTE(darkspirit456 @ Nov 27 2010, 07:03 PM) Yes is a PC tool (NO$GBA Debugger) I heard from someone that you need to use that to find infolib data, but I have no idea where to start with it... or how to use it lol... If you need the program and try to learn it, just give me a PM, I already gave up on it xD

and yeah I know infolibmaker.nds, I used before with infomerge.nds
I have No$GBA Debugger. I haven't figured out what to do with it, yet. i will look into it when i feel less crappy =p i believe I'm starting to become physically sick as well.
closedeyes.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Bunnie if you ever figure out how to create game fixes you've got to produce a guide. Imagine how fast the game fixes would come out if we all had access to that info.

Bunie

#1 Princess
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Hey Bunnie if you ever figure out how to create game fixes you've got to produce a guide. Imagine how fast the game fixes would come out if we all had access to that info.
Yep! thats my purpose. the DSTT has always depended on like one or two people, and thats not good. It reminds me of using a Torrent application with only one or two seeds, its pretty scary. if i figure it out, i will release a guide. i have asked retro to assist, pong to assist (some say he's a fake, i point no fingers anymore), i've attempted to contact all sorts of DSTT teams, both real and fake, for any type of documentation they may have, Etc.

I've been asking you guys to help me out as well. If you all can also send messages to these people (Retro & Pong excluded), we may have more luck.
rolleyes.gif

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
ars25 said:
hey bunie have u ever come to thought to merge the infolib that fixes super scribblenauts and Mario v.s donkey kong mini-land mayhem level 6.2 freezing to yours so we don't have to download so many different infolib and exitinfo
Super Scribblenauts (E) Works on the libs i uploaded, i played it an hour ago.
moogle.gif

"have u ever come to thought" Sounds a bit like an insult. have YOU ever come to thought of doing it? Don't EXPECT me to fix it, I'm not any different from you, except for my willingness to take up arms for the DSTT. O.o
It's been a very stressfull couple of days for me. i need some time to relax
moogle.gif
lol

I'm going to take a short break from all this. If anyone finds out anything, it'd mean a lot to me if i was informed!
unsure.gif
I've spent days at a time searching through the roms and the memory and trying to find some kind of connection between them. its stressing me out a good bit.
glare.gif

EDIT: if you show me a lib with it working, and you really cant manage to merge it yourself, Upload the libs with it working and i will get around to merging them for you.
ph34r.gif
laugh.gif
sorry i'm prone to make people fell insulted for ex i made my honors lang teacher feel insulted by correcting her with the word eons

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sso whats the news on the latest files? what games work? i now mario vs donkey kong miniland mayhem after stage 6-1, 999 didnt work so what other games still dont work? and what games do work of the recent releases?

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
for those who are suffering right now i've remembered a thing i used to do a long time ago (i don't do it anymore because i'm getting lazy do make all the work everytime a new game comes)

i'll talk in the "present mode" because i don't speak english and i'm too lazy to think how to speak some words in the past

ok, i use dslazy to "unzip" the rom in a paste then i take the arm7 and arm9 and put other games "arms" (omfg, this way the game won't run!), that's the reason i have stopped, you will have to make tests to see wich one is compatible (i think new super mario bros,megaman starforce 3 and bleach dark souls have the right "arms" to most of the games).
it used to work to me, but nowadays i don't see any game worth of my atention (besides cod: black ops, wow killed 500 players, now i got stealth mode and armor mode) but maybe this will end your pain guys
yaynds.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefan5 said:
Looks like Golden Sun Dark Dawn has been released. Looks like it's time to work, Bunie.

*LMMFAO*

Sorry, but this really is hilarious.
I've never seen a group so quick to make demands of people as you DSTT peeps.

Just to recap, Bunie has said that he is willing to make fixes if somebody shows him how to.
So he doesn't yet know how to make the fixes.
And already the demands are coming in.
By the time he does figure it out, you people are going to have him on the verge of quitting!

It's pretty easy to see why no one person keeps your firmware up to date for long.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I'm not forcing him to, if he does not want to do it then that's his choice. I'll respect his choice. When, I said that, I trying to encourage him to learn how to do the fixes. BTW, good luck, Bunie.

EDIT: YAY! I'm an advanced member. 50 posts. I have a LONG way to go.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't trying to single you out there, so if it seemed that way I apologize.
I'm sure you didn't mean what you said as a "demand".

But I am trying to point out some of the things that people say off-handedly that collectively cause people like retro to get fed up and quit helping you all out.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Chances are Golden Sun: Dark Dawn won't be fixed, unless the crap carts get some patch. Lucky I could care less about that, I'm buying it when it releases in my country in a few days. This thing is for games I can't buy, and thanks to Retro having done the updates he did, there is only one game I want and can't play, so I can be patient until I replace this old workhorse to the glue factory.

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBladeX said:
Chances are Golden Sun: Dark Dawn won't be fixed, unless the crap carts get some patch. Lucky I could care less about that, I'm buying it when it releases in my country in a few days. This thing is for games I can't buy, and thanks to Retro having done the updates he did, there is only one game I want and can't play, so I can be patient until I replace this old workhorse to the glue factory.
it will be fixed... there is already an AP patch but i can't get the files coz you need to register to see the link and registering is temporarily disabled right now... and some people are working on it on a site right now...
biggrin.gif

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
rikardo03 said:
DeltaBladeX said:
it will be fixed... there is already an AP patch but i can't get the files coz you need to register to see the link and registering is temporarily disabled right now... and some people are working on it on a site right now...
biggrin.gif

Could you please post the link to the site(only for the patch)?

THX in Advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo