Hacking DSTT Card

Aswatts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have just received my second DSTT card, the first was returned as it did not work. I am not technically minded and have read lots of threads about DSTT cards not working.

When I place my DSTT card into my DS Lite, I am given a red MicroSD shape with the word MENU? underneath it. I have no clue as to what I am doing wrong, I am basically downloading a game, unzipping it and then loading it onto my Micro SD card, placing it into the DS cartridge, then putting it into my DS Lite and get the above message.

PLEASE can anyone give me a step by step guide in plain english, that might get the damn thing working.

Kind Regards

Audrey

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Reformat your microSD card in FAT16 (assuming it is under 4GB).

2. Get the firmware and unzip it. Put the TTMENU.DAT file and TTMENU folder (with its contents) onto your empty microSD card.

3. Make a new "games" folder on your microSD card and place a few .nds files into it.

4. Make sure you remove your microSD card using the "safely remove hardware" feature of Windows (otherwise your files on the microSD card can be corrupted).

5. Insert the DSTT into your Nintendo DS. Insert your microSD card into the DSTT. Turn on your Nintendo DS.

6. If all goes well, you should see a list of games. Select the one you want to play.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: