Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

DSPhoto 1.0

NDS photographs viewer

DSPhoto is a new homebrew appplication coded by Arialia which allows one to display pictures taken with a camera with no need to modify those.It should work fine with most flashcards as it supports Chism's DLDI driver.
DSPhoto was Arialia's entry in last year's Palib's compo

Arialia said:
DSPhoto's my first DS application which displays pictures present on a memory card without need to tamper them. It has been developed with libnds, libfat, libjpeg, libexif and uses Chism's DLDI driver.

download.gif
DSPhoto v 0.9

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice Homebrew.
I have tried to display 3072x2304x24 photographs to display em directly from
M3's firmware's menu, didn't work.
With the integrated moonshell, it was awfully slow, plus it displayed only a part of the picture, so i had to scroll to see different parts, but the awful slowness made me give up.
So i changed the resolution of the pictures to fit DS's screen resolution, didn't work at all anymore, displaying black pictures.
With DsPhoto I could load the unmodified photos with no modification. Altho it was slow to display the whole picture, it fitted it to the upper screen of the DS.
Nice work Arialia.
By the way, worked with no patching on my M3 Lite Perfect MicroSD.

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
one problem I spotted:
when photo are inclined by 90°, there's a screw up =)
Solution : don't incline
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1