Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

DSOrganize 2.7 Alpha 3

Fixed corruption, added quick search

dsorganize.jpg

DragonMinded has released DSOrganize 2.7 Alpha 3, the latest addition to his ever popular PDA-like application.

This release fixes a major corruption bug and also adds quick search functionality. For those that don't know DSOrganize recently added a web browser to the plethora of other handy applications ranging from an IRC client to a paint pad.

DragonMinded said:
wasn't going to put another alpha out at least until I had forms done, but today I think I solved a major corruption bug with the fat library I'm using. Go ahead and try Alpha 3 and see if your card writes are more safe.

Changed:

- Fix for corruption bug on creating new files or directories.

- Added quicksearch feature to hold people over until forms (eg: typing "g DSOrganize" to do a google search for DSOrganize).

As always download the new DSOrganize locally below. Thanks to moose3 for the news tip!

download.gif
Download

icon11.gif
Homepage

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That bug corrupted my microSD while i was on the plane to singapore for my 3-week vacation with no computers, though i had 2 microSD's, that one was the one with all the homebrew and the best games. Bad timing >_<

So, glad to hear it's fixed!

APPS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for being a newb about this but does the internet browser need the ram expansion or can it just run as-is?

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
O.o When is there going to be a non-alpha out? I'd like to see a stable version so i can patch it for my R4. (my "always safe never sorry virgin to homebrew" card)

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DragonMinded has stated that he probably won't have as much time to work on DSO now.

QUOTE(DragonMinded's Blog) said:
Well... Spring break is over and I don't know when I'll get another large bit of time to work on DSO for quite some time, so I'm putting out another alpha to hold you guys over. Grab it from my site and enjoy.

- Sam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year