What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has dragonminded announced any feature plans to make DSO skinnable? I mean, I like all of DSO's features and all but the white blocks with tiny images in them look kind of bland and I want to be able to skin it myself.

The reason being is that I use DSO as my default menu so whenever I boot my DS it directly takes me to DSO so I would like to make it look nice and skin it myself to be able to customize and stuff.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe mail dragonminded about that, maybe he will listen to you
His mail is But his statment to that kind of stuff is "if you really want that, you do that yourself" so he could dissapoint you with mailing correspondence.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
nope. you can't do that currently. also, i doubt he will add that skinning method.

there are a few skins floating around, i have some but i've forgotten where i got them from.

springah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe mail dragonminded about that, maybe he will listen to you
His mail is But his statment to that kind of stuff is "if you really want that, you do that yourself" so he could dissapoint you with mailing correspondence.

Don't think he replies to emails anymore.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
the colours are in hexadecimal values.

on dragonminded's website download his tool which will help you convert the colour codes. direct link: http://www.dragonminded.com/ndsdev/rgb15.exe

dragonminded gets asked the same questions alot, so i'd check if any question has been answered before on the gbadev thread.

reason he doesnt add alot of requests i believe is that he only has very lmited memory to spare in DSO.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! Is it possible to change your background to different colors at the same time or will it always be the same color?

EXample: Can I make my background color white AND blue or only 1 at a time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1