Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
smile.gif
I just got my DSONEi from Kick Gaming today, and I'm having some problems setting it up. I downloaded the EOS from eng.supercard.sc and put the "_dsone" file and "SCFW.SC" on the root of my memory card.

After doing that, I put it in my DSL, but it won't start the DSONEi! Does anyone know what I might've done wrong?

Thanks,
-LBM

P.S. It's the SDHC version with an 8 gig SCHC Micro SD card.

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that you need to install a firmware to the card, since lately DS One i cards are being shipped without a firmware.
It is recommended to use a low capacity memory card when updating the firmware, preferably a 1 or 2gb non SDHC card, since usually people have more success with them than with big memories.
To install the firmware, the steps are as follows:
1) Download firmware to your computer
Supercard DS ONEi Firmware 1.1: http://eng.supercard.sc/download/DSonei_Fi...re_v1.1_eng.zip
2) If your card has 4gb of more of capacity and you have problems when updating the firmware, you should try making a backup of your files and format it using Panasonic SD formatter (with the options Format Full Erase off, format size adjustment off).
3) Extract updateen.bin file to the root folder of a microSD card
4) Plug this microSD card into SuperCard DS ONEi cartridge
5) Plug the SuperCard DS ONEi cartridge into firmware writer/updater
6) Plug the firmware writer/updater on a USB port
7) Do NOT interrupt when the firmware writer light is flashing. Wait for about 5-10 minutes until the light turns green.
8) DONE! Now you can start loading the system files

LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
joedanger said:
I think that you need to install a firmware to the card, since lately DS One i cards are being shipped without a firmware.
It is recommended to use a low capacity memory card when updating the firmware, preferably a 1 or 2gb non SDHC card, since usually people have more success with them than with big memories.
To install the firmware, the steps are as follows:
1) Download firmware to your computer
Supercard DS ONEi Firmware 1.1: http://eng.supercard.sc/download/DSonei_Fi...re_v1.1_eng.zip
2) If your card has 4gb of more of capacity and you have problems when updating the firmware, you should try making a backup of your files and format it using Panasonic SD formatter (with the options Format Full Erase off, format size adjustment off).
3) Extract updateen.bin file to the root folder of a microSD card
4) Plug this microSD card into SuperCard DS ONEi cartridge
5) Plug the SuperCard DS ONEi cartridge into firmware writer/updater
6) Plug the firmware writer/updater on a USB port
7) Do NOT interrupt when the firmware writer light is flashing. Wait for about 5-10 minutes until the light turns green.
8) DONE! Now you can start loading the system files

Thanks!!! +rep
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up